Perfect Moose Equipment Installation Package
The Perfect Moose equipment installation package can be added to any Perfect Moose product.
- Travel (within territory) and labor required to install the equipment
- Installation, setup, basic programming of the equipment
- Installation to be performed during normal business hours Monday-Friday local time
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED:
- Additional travel costs
- We will contact you prior to dispatching your technician if your location is outside of your local technician’s travel parameters.
- Water filtration system
- Additional installation materials (ex. plumbing fittings, tubing, plug, outlet, etc.)
- Training on the equipment
The following site conditions must be met at the time of installation. If the technician arrives and cannot install equipment because the site is not ready, you will incur a $125 False-Start Installation Attempt Fee.
- Plumbing, drain, and electrical must be in place and complete per manufacturer's installation specs prior to installation
- Water filtration is required and not included in the installation package fee
- This installation package does not include general construction services (including but not limited to electrical wiring, water and drain plumbing, drilling countertops, the installation of other equipment, etc.)
- This service can be added to any commercial espresso purchase
INSTALL AND SERVICE MANUALS:
Perfect Moose Greg is the smart steamer connected to your espresso machine, sharing its boiler to create the microfoam. In the product info sheet, you will find
- Color options
- Dimensions of the appliance
- Weight of the appliance
- Electrical power supply needed
- Dimensions Moose Box packaging
- Minimal requirements of the espresso machine to be connected to Perfect Moose Greg
Shipping lead time is 7 -14 Days.