Rhino Pitcher Rinser 300mm Spinjet RHPR300-S
Get a faster, more clean rinse while using up to 30% less water with the Spinjet!
The Rhino Coffee Gear Pitcher Rinser has been designed to fit in the bench of cafes, restaurants, coffee bars, and juice bars. This vessel rinser features a new honeycomb drain tray and a new Actuator Star design, which both help to prevent liquid build-up. It also includes a Rhino Spinjet Valve which sprays and spins at the same time for an effective clean.
- BRAND NEW!
- The Spinjet Valve sprays and spins at the same time creating a more robust mechanical cleaning action than regular rinsing valves. It is ideal for plungers using tea leaves, stubborn coffee grounds, and milk, and other residues that can often be difficult to clean.
- The honeycomb grate design minimizes the surface area of the drain tray, reducing the static build-up of liquids and making cleaning easy. The low profile body is optimally sloped and angled to ensure effective removal of liquids, reducing common odors caused by static waste. A large drain outlet and a wide grate-free opening near the drain creates a convenient location to quickly discard larger volumes of liquid.
- The Actuator Star diameter allows both small and larger vessels to be cleaned easily.
- An ideal add-on for blender jugs and other larger vessels is the Blender Adapter Kit. This kit includes an extension rod and a larger actuator to suit plungers, milkshake cups, and popular blender jugs such as Blendtec® and Vitamix®.
- Dimensions (approx): (9.38 x 11.81 x 3.35 in) (Depth from drain elbow to top of bench.)
- Materials: Stainless Steel
- Drain Hose: 25mm/1mm size
- Depth Requirements: The Rhino rinsers are 1.57" deep, however, this is without fittings. They recommend at least 6" of clearance under the bench for basic connection (this includes fall for the drain hose). The actual depth may differ depending on the location of the drain, the location of the water supply, or whether you use an elbow or a straight connector.
- NSF Certified
- Part No. RHPR300-S RHPR300S
- Professional installation and setup required
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
WHY USE A PITCHER RINSER?
Having an efficient workflow and clean barista tools make for a happy barista and a happy customer. With the Rhino Coffee Gear Pitcher Rinsers, you're able to quickly rinse out your steaming pitchers to keep you moving during a rush. In addition to rinsing out the lingering milk, pitcher rinsers help cool down the pitcher, an integral part of getting the best micro-foam possible out of your milk.
Click Here for Spec Sheet
Click Here for Installation Instructions
Click Here to view the installation template
- Click here to view the Cleaning Guide
Shipping lead time is 1-5 business days.
- PLV: It is recommended that a Pressure Limiting Valve (PLV) is used when installing on a mains water line.
- Do not cut out benchtop surfaces prior to receiving your rinser: Due to slight variations in manufacturing design and the varying requirements of bench materials, it is strongly recommended to have the physical vessel rinser on-hand prior to cutting into benchtop surfaces. Bombora Supplies does not take responsibility for errors concerning installation and provides the sizes and dimensions as a layout guide only.