12" x 9" Rhino Pitcher Rinser 300mm Spinjet + Blender Attachment
- BRAND NEW!
- AUTHORIZED RHINO DEALER
- PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
- FREE SHIPPING
- FREE 12-MONTH WARRANTY
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED!
The Rhino Coffee Gear RHPR300-S-BL has been designed to fit in the bench of cafes, restaurants, coffee bars, and juice bars. This vessel rinser features a new honeycomb drain tray and a new Actuator Star design, which both help to prevent liquid build-up. It also includes a Rhino Spinjet Valve which sprays and spins at the same time for an effective clean. Sitting at 300mm in length, the RHPR300-S-BL fits multiple milk pitchers comfortably, making it perfect for all busy hospitality environments.
The RHPR300-S-BL kit includes a stainless steel riser and a larger actuator plate to suit plungers, milkshake cups, and popular blender jugs such as Blendtec and Vitamix.
- Dimensions (approx): 9.38"W x 11.81"L x 3.35"D
- Depth from drain elbow to top of the bench
- Stainless Steel Riser Height: 100mm
- Materials: Stainless Steel
- Drain Hose: 25mm/1" size (not included)
- Flow Rate: 31.7 gallons per hour approx.
- NSF Certified
- CalGreen Compliant
- Massachusetts State Plumbing Board approved
- Part No. RHPR300-S-BL, RHPR300SBL
- Professional installation and setup required
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
WHY USE A PITCHER RINSER?
Having an efficient workflow and clean barista tools make for a happy barista and a happy customer. With the Rhino Coffee Gear Pitcher Rinsers, you're able to quickly rinse out your steaming pitchers to keep you moving during a rush. In addition to rinsing out the lingering milk, pitcher rinsers help cool down the pitcher, an integral part of getting the best micro-foam possible out of your milk.
Usually ships in 5-10 business days. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with shipping questions.
NOTE: This item is not eligible for expedited shipping at this time.
- PLV: It is recommended that a Pressure Limiting Valve (PLV) is used when installing on a mains water line.
- Do not cut out benchtop surfaces prior to receiving your rinser: Due to slight variations in manufacturing design and the varying requirements of bench materials, it is strongly recommended to have the physical vessel rinser on hand prior to cutting into benchtop surfaces. Bombora Supplies does not take responsibility for errors concerning installation and provides the sizes and dimensions as a layout guide only.
WARRANTY: 12 Months Limited Warranty.
The Rhino rinsers are 40mm deep, however, this is without fittings. We recommend at least 150mm of clearance under the bench for basic connection. The actual depth may differ depending on the location of the drain, the location of the water supply, or whether you use an elbow or a straight connector.