24" x 9" Rhino Pitcher Rinser 600mm + Blender Attachment
- BRAND NEW!
- AUTHORIZED RHINO DEALER
- PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
- FREE SHIPPING
- FREE 12-MONTH WARRANTY
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED!
The RHPR600-BL is one of Rhino Coffee Gear's latest releases. This rinser kit features the standard Rhino 600mm Vessel Rinser (which includes the 3-piece drain tray and 2 spray mechanism positions) with an additional Blender Attachment for larger vessels and popular blender jugs such as Vitamix and Blendtec.
The RHPR600-BL also features the Rhino Spinjet Valve, which spins and sprays in fast, sweeping action, easily removing stubborn waste from your vessel. Its low-profile body is optimally sloped and angled to ensure the effective removal of liquids, reducing common odors caused by static waste. The large actuator plate supports blender jugs and larger vessels such as plungers and milkshake cups.
- 1x Rhino 600mm Rinser (RHPR600)
- 1x Rhino Rinser Blender Attachment (RHBRM)
- 1x Rhino Rinser Riser (RHBUSH)
- 1x Rhino Spinjet Upgrade (RHSPINUPGRADE)
- 3 piece drain tray
- 2 spray mechanism positions
- Rhino Spinjet Valve
- Low profile body
- Large actuator plate
- Easy to clean
- NSF Certified
- Dimensions: 231mm (W) x 600mm (L) 185mm (D) approx. (Height inclusive of Riser)
- Materials: Stainless Steel
- Drain Hose Size: 25mm/1 inch (not included)
- Please Note: It is recommended that a Pressure Limiting Valve (PLV) is used when installing on the mains water line.
WHY USE A PITCHER RINSER?
Having an efficient workflow and clean barista tools make for a happy barista and a happy customer. With the Rhino Coffee Gear Pitcher Rinsers, you're able to quickly rinse out your steaming pitchers to keep you moving during a rush. In addition to rinsing out the lingering milk, pitcher rinsers help cool down the pitcher, an integral part of getting the best micro-foam possible out of your milk.
Usually ships in 5-10 business days. Please contact email@example.com with shipping questions.
NOTE: This item is not eligible for expedited shipping at this time.
- PLV: It is recommended that a Pressure Limiting Valve (PLV) is used when installing on a mains water line.
- Do not cut out benchtop surfaces prior to receiving your rinser: Due to slight variations in manufacturing design and the varying requirements of bench materials, it is strongly recommended to have the physical vessel rinser on hand prior to cutting into benchtop surfaces. Bombora Supplies does not take responsibility for errors concerning installation and provides the sizes and dimensions as a layout guide only.
WARRANTY: 12 Months Limited Warranty.
- Excludes the cost of any associated labor.
- Standard maintenance from normal wear and tear.
- Damage or fault due to misuse or incorrect installation.
- Defects that occur due to improper handling or poor water quality.
The Rhino rinsers are 40mm deep, however, this is without fittings. We recommend at least 150mm of clearance under the bench for basic connection (this includes fall for the drain hose). The actual depth may differ depending on the location of the drain, the location of the water supply, or whether you use an elbow or a straight connector.