Rhino Thumpa Bag Insert 100 Count
Made with biodegradable and recycled materials, the Rhino Thumpa Bag Insert liners are thick and strong enough for any coffee-making environment. To make it easier to remove coffee grounds, these heavy-duty bags lift straight out of the Thumpa 860 or CKTL Knockout Tube for clean, efficient disposal.
Rhino Thumpa Bag Insert Features
- Suits the Thumpa 860 and CKTL Knockout Tubes.
- Easier disposal of coffee grounds minimizes clean-up time and improves efficiency.
- Roll of 100
- The weight of bag liners and knock tubes together is 7.5kg / 16.53lbs.
Insights from Manufacturer
- Sometimes when a bag becomes quite full a vacuum may form underneath making it hard to remove the bag from the tube. A solution to this is to drill a couple of holes in the base of the tube, which will prevent the vacuum. Another solution is to tie a knot in the top and lay the tube on the ground. This lets the waste settle on the side, reducing the vacuum effect, making it easier to slide out the bag.
- If you're having trouble joining the Thumpa Rod and Rubber sleeve together, please do not bang them together. This friction can cause the two parts to bind together. Instead, apply a small amount of olive oil or other food-grade lubricant to the parts and join together.