Rhino Thumpa Bag Insert 100 Count
- BRAND NEW!
- These liners are made using recyclable and biodegradable materials
- Bags fit the Thumpa860 and CKTL (sold separately)
- These bag liners make removing used coffee grinds as easy as putting out the garbage
- Heavy-duty bags lift straight out of the tube and are easily disposed of without mess
- Roll of 100 bag liners
- FAQ: Sometimes when a bag becomes quite full a vacuum may form underneath making it hard to remove the bag from the tube
- Brand: Rhino Coffee Gear
- Part No. THUMPA-BAG100
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- Drill a couple of holes in the base of the tube. This prevents the vacuum from occurring.
- When emptying, tie the top of the bag up in a knot and lay the tube on the ground. The waste settles to one side reducing the vacuum effect and makes it easy to slide the bag out. This method is also easier on the back.
If you're having trouble joining the Thumpa Rod and Rubber sleeve together, please do not bang them together. This friction can cause the two parts to bind together. Instead, apply a small amount of olive oil or other food-grade lubricants to the parts and join them together.
Shipping lead time is 1-5 business days.