Rocket R 60V Dual-Boiler Espresso Machine
- LIMITED TIME: Add the Acaia Pyxis Espresso Scale to your cart and get it FREE with Purchase! $270 Value
- BRAND NEW! (Please see shipping note below)
- Authorized Rocket Dealer
- Free Shipping
- Free 3-Year Warranty
- Price Match Guarantee
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Fine-tune your espresso with the R60V's unique pressure profiling system. With three programmable profiles and up to 5 pressure settings each, you can create recipes for any coffee or espresso drink. Profiles are easily set from the smartphone app or on the detachable PID controller. The R60V also features 2 insulated steel boilers, a commercial-quality rotary pump, and an E61 group for easy servicing.
- Ergonomic Casing: The Rocket Espresso R60V is wrapped in a stainless steel casing and built on a heavy duty all stainless steel frame work. It has angled steam and hot water taps for better ergonomics, a built in holder for the included PID controller: with shot count down timer: and new Rocket badging.
- Pressure Profiling: Design and pull the perfect shot of espresso. Three separate profiles can be configured and stored and each can be customized with five different stages throughout the brew process.
- Included Controller and Smartphone Apps: Programming options on the R60V can be managed via wifi and a smartphone app or by the built in controller. Programmable functions include the ability to: Set automatic on and off, adjust both boiler temperatures, set language, turn the service boiler off, switch between tank or plumbed in configurations and use or configure three separate pressure profiles.
- Dual Stainless Steel Boilers: Working independently for both brewing and steaming, the dual boilers along with thermo siphon system design, allow for stability in the espresso boiler and increased levels of steam pressure from the service boiler. The brewing boiler holds 0.58 liters while the hot water/steam boiler holds 1.7 liters.
- Commercial Rotary Pump: The R60V uses a quiet commercial grade rotary pump, allowing the pressure during brewing to be varied based on the pressure profile selected.
- Pre-Infusion: To extract the full flavor and aroma, the R60V has a dual pre-infusion system encompassing a working piston and static pre-infusion chamber.
- Two Pressure Gauges: The gauge on the left displays steam boiler pressure while the one on the right shows pump pressure. The built in light indicates when a pressure profile is finished and the extraction is completed.
- Multiple Water Sources: Standard with a 2.5 liter water reservoir, a control switch allows the R60V to be plumbed to a water source.
- Temp Control: Double Boiler
- Width 12.25 inches to edges of casing | 16 inches including wands | 20 inches with Controller inserted
- Depth 18 inches | 23 inches with portafilter inserted
- Height 16.75 inches with cup rail | 15.75 inches with cup rail removed
- Watts: 1400W
- Volts: 120 Volts
- Programmability: PID, Profiles
- Case Material: Stainless Steel
- Boiler Material: Stainless Steel
- Boiler Volume: Steam: 1.7 liter | Group: .58 liter
- Reservoir Size: 2.5 L
- Solenoid Valve: Yes
- Cup Tray: Yes
- Portafilter Size: 58mm
- Available Portafilters: Non-Pressurized, Bottomless
- Warm-Up: Brew Time: 20 minutes
- Boiler Design: Double Boiler
- Pod Friendly: No
- Water Sources: Convertible - Internal Reservoir or Plumbed in
- Auto Shut Off: Yes
- Auto On: Yes
- Pre-Infusion/Aroma: Yes
- Material: Stainless Steel
IN STOCK! Usually ships in 5-10 business days. This machine cannot be expedited. This is a free shipping, freight-only item and must ship to a lower 48 address to qualify. This machine comes on a pallet.
WARRANTY: All new Rocket Espresso machines carry a 3-year parts warranty.
PLEASE NOTE: Rocket Espresso Machines are excluded from all sales, promotions, and coupon codes. Rocket Espresso is excluded from the Voltage Price Match Guarantee as we strictly abide by the manufacturer's MAP price.
Shipping lead time is 7 -14 Days.