Sanremo F18 Automatic 2 Group Espresso Machine
Outstanding mid-market machine
Designed for medium to high volume coffee venues, the F18 is a top-performing multi boiler machine with great steam performance and next-generation technology providing intuitive programming and features that improve both performance and energy efficiency.
- BRAND NEW!
- With PID heat control and insulated boilers the F18 falls into our SEEM Range (Sanremo Energy Efficient Machines) which means it will use up to 35% less C02 than a traditional single boiler machine
- The high-performance stainless steel steam wands are 'Cool Touch' meaning baristas can give 100% to focussing on their latte art without worrying about the risk of burns
- Quarter turn stainless steel steam knobs
- The touch screen interface makes navigation easier than ever
- Its all-metal solid angular structure makes it look like it could withstand a nuclear explosion
- All electronics mounted inside panels, designed for easy engineer access
- Incredible temperature stability, making this machine perfect for medium to high volume establishments
- Colors available in all Black, White and Black, Black and Red
- The F18 espresso coffee machine is an energy-efficient machine and boasts next-generation technology and features that improve both performance and energy efficiency
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
2 GROUP SPECIFICATIONS:
- Colors: Black OR White & Black
- 35.5"W x 25.5"D x 20.7"H
- Voltage: 220-240 1N
- Power Input kW: 6.32
- Steam Boiler Capacity US gal/lt: 2.27 / 8.6
- Steam Boiler Power kW: 3.8
- Pump Power kW: 0.15
- Boiler Capacity US gal/lt: 0.26 / 1 0
- Boiler Element Power kW: 1
- Cup-heater power kW: 0.2
- Net weight: 214 lbs.
- Industry professional installation and set up required (included!)
- Proper water filtration required (sold separately)
DESIGNED WITH BARISTAS IN MIND
Real-time temperature display, easy programmability for dialing in your recipes, and a digital control interface provide all the information you need.
LOW PROFILE DESIGN - ENGAGE WITH CUSTOMERS
The F18s unique angular design has a low profile allowing baristas to interact with customers and engage with them whilst making an amazing cup of coffee.
ADVANCE STEAM FUNCTIONALITY
The quarter-turn steam valves and ‘Cool Touch’ wands mean baristas can give 100% to focussing on their latte art without worrying about the risk of burns.
FREE SHIPPING & FREE INSTALLATION
Shipping lead time is 5-7 business days. This is a free shipping, freight only item and must ship to a lower 48 address to qualify.
Free shipping and professional installation are included! Your espresso machine will be shipped to and received by a local manufacturer-recommended service technician. Before installation, a VOLTAGE team member will work with you directly to ensure your space is properly prepared according to their pre-installation requirements (spec sheets will be provided!). Once these requirements have been met, the installation of your espresso machine will be scheduled and completed at no cost to you.
This equipment is for professional use only and must be installed in locations where its use and maintenance is restricted to trained personnel. While the equipment is easy to use after install, it must be installed by a factory-certified technician with proper water filtration to validate the warranty.
All new Sanremo espresso machines come with a 1-year parts warranty from the original order date. The absence of water filtration voids this warranty.