Sanremo Zoe Competition Auto Volumetric 2 Group Espresso Machine
Simple user interface with shot timers.
In its compact size, Zoe Competition contains a number of smart solutions that make it the ideal partner for coffee roasters and coffee lovers alike. The sturdy chassis, for instance, is not just a modern design element but forms an integral part of the machine. Without shells or panels, the machine reduces the management, maintenance, and servicing costs.
- BRAND NEW
- Shot Timer: Monitor the proper grinding to output ratio according to the extraction time
- LED-Lit Working Area: Work effectively regardless of the lighting performance in the room
- SED Automatic Version: This version of the machine allows the doses to be programmed by the user, thanks to a button panel, guaranteeing an electronic dosing system
- Programmable Electronic Pre-infusion: Allows control with 0.1-second tolerance of the flow of water that wets the coffee bed with the programming of 4 different profiles for each group
- Automatic Cleaning Cycle: Process for the automatic cleaning of the coffee groups
- Double Reading Gauge: Allows you to control the boiler pressure and the distribution pressure at the same time.
- Electronic auto-level: Through an electronic level probe, the boiler is automatically filled and maintained to the right filling level
- Industry professional installation required (included!)
- Proper water filtration required (sold separately)
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
2 GROUP SPECIFICATIONS:
- Volts: 220 (voltage range of 208-240) 60Hz
- Single-phase / 3 wire (2 hot + 1 ground)
- Watts: 3350
- Amp draw: 15
- Recommended receptacle / plug: NEMA 6-20
- Plug not included
FREE SHIPPING & FREE INSTALLATION
Shipping lead time is 5-10 business days. This is a free shipping, freight only item and must ship to a lower 48 address to qualify.
Installation Package includes up to 5 hours of certified technician service labor. We will provide a certified technician for your area.
- Plumbing, drain, and electrical must be in placed and complete per manufacturer's installation specs prior to installation.
- Water filtration is required and not included in the installation package.
The installation package does not include general construction services (including but not limited to electrical wiring, water and drain plumbing, drilling countertops, the installation of other equipment, etc.). Additional travel costs may be required for locations outside of major metro areas.
PLEASE NOTE - This equipment is for professional use only and must be installed in locations where its use and maintenance is restricted to trained personnel. While the equipment is easy to use after install, it must be installed by a factory-certified technician with proper water filtration to validate the warranty.
WARRANTY - All new Sanremo espresso machines come with a 1-year parts warranty from the original order date. The absence of water filtration voids this warranty.