Nuova Simonelli Appia II COMPACT Semi Automatic Espresso Machine 220v
- BRAND NEW!
- Suitable for medium to high volume locations
- Semi-automatic operation
- Manual Dosing
- Raised Group Heads
- Cool Touch Wands
- Push-Pull Steam
- Soft Infusion System
- Automated Cleanings
- Reverse Mirror
- Bar Pump Gauge
- Water Level Indicator
- Water connection and drain Required
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
2 GROUP COMPACT SPECIFICATIONS:
- Color: Black / Stainless
- 22"L x 21"H x 22"W
- Boiler Size: 7.5 lt
- Volts: 220v
- Watts: 1500
- Amp Draw: 13
- Power Input: NEMA 5-15
- Appia II Compact 220V 2 Group Spec Sheet
The Appia II Compact condenses all of the features of the Appia II into one efficient package. Reducing the width of this machine by 9 inches from that of the original, allows this machine to fit into any setting. All the while still maintaining two groups, two steam wands, and a hot water spout.
FREE SHIPPING & FREE INSTALLATION
Shipping lead time is 5-10 business days. This is a free shipping, freight only item and must ship to a lower 48 address to qualify.
2-year manufacturer's warranty & FREE GOLD WARRANTY UPGRADE!
Gold Warranty Includes:
- Single Point of Contact for all Service Needs
- Receive and Inspect Machine for Damage
- Bench Test Machine
- Installation Coordination of Facilities
- Water Quality/Clarity Test
- Professional Installation (*see notes below)
- Equipment Maintenance Training
- 24 Hour Business Day Response
- Automatic Warranty Claim Processing
- Free Installation of Water Softening System (sold separately)
- Guaranteed No Freight Damage
- Lifetime Warranty on Copper Boilers
- 1 Year Labor Warranty
- 1 Courtesy/Nuisance Call
- Beyond Point Charges: If Nuova Distribution USA does not have a service technician within 3 hours driving time of the install location, extra travel charges will apply.
- Overtime charges: Installation must occur during regular business hours (Monday through Friday, 8 AM to 5 PM).
- Additional charges will apply for installations outside of regular business hours.
- Plumbing, drain, and electrical must be in placed and complete per manufacturer's installation specs before install.
- Installation does not include general construction services (including but not limited to electrical wiring, water and drain plumbing, drilling countertops, the installation of other equipment, etc.).