Slayer Espresso Single Group Machine 110V, 1300W
- New condition
- Ideal for: Espresso bars, small restaurants, catering events and your kitchen.
- Flavor Profiling - Manual operation of 3-position actuator allows total control
- Pre-heat Coil - Stabilizes brew tank temperature
- Power Saver Schedule - Automatically powers on and off
- Shot Mirror - Improves visibility during extraction
- Patented Needle Valve - Grind fine with restricted flow rate during pre-brew phase
- Touchscreen Menu - Digital readout features backflush, timers, and access to all parameters
Features / Specifications:
- Dual tank system with steam or brew tank priority
- PID temperature control, adjustable in 0.1° increments
- Electronic V3 grouphead rated to 1 million cycles
- Commercial portafilter with 58-millimeter, 18-gram basket
- Teflon-coated precision shower screens
- Wood handles and actuators
- Hot water tap
- Non-slip feet
- Internal gear pump
- Width: 18.5 inches
- Length: 23 inches
- Height: 13 inches
- Weight: 100 pounds (dry), 110 pounds (wet)
- Brew tank: 1.1 liters
- Steam tank: 3.3 liters
- Pre-heat coil: 60.0 milliliters
- 110 volts / 15 amps
- 1300 watts
- 600-watt brew tank heating element
- Direct plumb only
- Certified ETL Sanitation* (conforms to NSF/ANSI Standard 4)
- Proper water filtration for your setup required
- Industry professional installation required
- Please note warranty is void if not professionally installed or the machine is used without water filtration
- Installation Requirments
The serious barista’s dream machine. Slayer Espresso Single Group features the same commercial group, brew actuator, needle valve assembly, and steam valves as the 2-group and 3-group models – plus a few extras. With a touchscreen interface that assists in flavor profiling and temperature control, this one-group espresso machine has unprecedented capabilities.
Enjoy the best that your espresso has to offer with Slayer’s signature flow control. In both manual and semi-automatic modes, the Single Group divides extraction into multiple stages and manipulates flow rate to highlight the inherent sweetness of espresso. Extreme grind fineness, made possible by patented pre-brew technology, lends to an extraordinary body and beautiful crema. Around the world, professional and amateur baristas alike are making exceptional coffee with the Slayer Single Group.
Note: This is a free shipping, freight only item and must ship to a lower 48 address to qualify. Shipping lead time is 10-15 weeks.
The images are a representation. The actual machine may vary based on model, size, and options selected. This product is excluded from all promotions and coupons. Please note we are required by law to charge sales tax if shipping to CA, CO, WA.