Slayer Steam X Volumetric 2 Group Espresso Machine Blue 2018 (Used)
Slayer Steam X represents a culmination of ten years in dedication toward craftsmanship and the design of advanced barista tools. Bar flow and easy maneuvering throughout beverage production were a driving force of the barista interface. Featuring advanced dual volumetrics for shot extraction, impeccable design and durability, with the most irresistible price point into the Slayer product line. Steam X is a top performer and value add contender for businesses that rely heavily on consistent, high volume beverage production.
- Excellent Condition - Beautiful Sky Blue Color!
- Cosmetic marks and scuffs consistent with low use
- The machine was removed from a low use environment
- Fully Serviced & Tested by Industry Technician and Ready to Install
- Anything the machine needs, we do it! All machines have a preventative maintenance service done, regardless of history
- Date: 2018
- MSRP: $18,900
- Color: Sky Blue
- Includes Free Shipping & Free Installation
- Includes Free 30-Day Parts & Labor Warranty (Extended warranty available)
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS:
- Ideal for medium-high volume cafes, specialty coffee shops, restaurants, bars, and more
- Controllable independent pre-infusion programmable from 0-10 seconds
- Post-infusion programmable by weight
- Dual-volumetrics operation with two programmable doses per group head
- 1-5 second auto-purge activated automatically or on-demand
- Pressure reducer to set your pre- and post- infusion pressure (line pressure or lower)
- Quick push button to activate full manual versus volumetric mode
- An advanced algorithm allows volumetric setting by weight
- PID-controlled independent brew tanks
- Electronic solenoid steam valves
- Heads-up barista dashboard per group
- Massive work surface
- Wing channels keep wires & hoses hidden from view
- Automatic shot lights
- Adjustable drip tray
- Mirror polished stainless steel body
- Ink black wings and cup rail
- Onyx Duratex actuators & handles
- External rotary pump (included!)
- Installation Requirements
- User Manual
- Includes pump/motor, 2 portafilters with baskets, and hoses
- Proper water filtration for your location required (not included)
FREE SHIPPING & FREE INSTALLATION
Shipping lead time is 5-10 business days. This is a free shipping, freight-only item and must ship to a lower 48 address to qualify.
Installation Package includes up to 5 hours of certified technician service labor. We will provide a certified technician for your area. Additional travel costs may be required for locations outside of major metro areas.
- Plumbing, drain, and electrical must be in placed and complete per manufacturer's installation specs prior to installation.
- Water filtration is required and not included in the installation package.
Installation package does not include general construction services (including but not limited to electrical wiring, water and drain plumbing, drilling countertops, the installation of other equipment, etc.)
WARRANTY INFORMATION: 30-Day Parts & Labor Warranty. Extended warranty available.
Please Note: This equipment is for professional use only and must be installed in locations where its use and maintenance are restricted to trained personnel. While the equipment is easy to use after install, it must be installed by a factory-certified technician with proper water filtration in order to validate the warranty.
Please Note: the images are for representation only. This listing is for a used Slayer 2 Group Espresso Machine.