Slayer Steam X 2 Group Commercial Espresso Coffee Machine SteamX
- New Condition
- Colors: Galaxy Black, Seattle Sky Blue, Crimson Red, and Bone Beige
- Paddle actuators with 2 volumetric settings per group
- Ideal for: High-volume cafes, retail chains, and specialty coffee shops
- Classic 9-bar Extraction - Volumetric and semi-automatic operation
- Electronic Steam Solenoid Valve - A quick, efficient valve designed to speed up the steaming workflow.
- Barista Dashboard - Digital control board features backflush, timers, and access to all parameters
- Dura-TexTM Accents - Long-lasting material used on the cup rail, portafilter handles and brew/steam actuators.
- Adjustable Height Drain Tray - Four distinct positions, large workspace
- Wing Leg Channels - Keep wires and hoses hidden from view
Features / Specifications:
- Independent brew tanks
- PID temperature control, adjustable in 0.1° increments
- Electronic grouphead rated to 1 million cycles
- Dual-Volumetric, two volumetric settings per group
- Enable Auto Purge, a two-second water flush to maintain cleanliness between extractions
- Hot water tap with mixing valve
- Automatic shot lights
- Non-slip feet
- External rotary pump
- 34"W x 27.75"L x 16.75"H
- Weight: 220 pounds (wet)
- Brew tanks: 1.7 liters, 600 watts
- Steam tank: 7.4 liters, 3,500 watts
- Single-phase power: 200-260 volts AC, 50/60 hertz, 26 amps
- Three-phase power (optional): 380-400 volts AC, 50/60 hertz, 17 amps
- Wattage: 4,700 watts
- Installation Requirments
- Industry professional installation and set up required
- Proper water filtration for your location required (sold separately)
Slayer Steam X represents a culmination of ten years in dedication toward craftsmanship and the design of advanced barista tools. Bar flow and easy maneuvering throughout beverage production were a driving force of the barista interface. Featuring advanced dual volumetrics for shot extraction, impeccable design, and durability, with the most irresistible price point into the Slayer product line. Steam X is a top performer and value-add contender for businesses that rely heavily on consistent, high volume beverage production.
These machines are built to order with a 14-week lead time. Contact us with questions, thanks!
Please note: The images are a representation. The actual machine may vary based on model, size, color, and options selected.