Slayer Steam X 2 Group Commercial Espresso Machine Crimson Red
- New condition
- Ideal for: High-volume cafes, retail chains, and specialty coffee shops
- Classic 9-bar Extraction - Volumetric and semi-automatic operation
- Electronic Steam Solenoid Valve - A quick, efficient valve designed to speed up the steaming workflow.
- Barista Dashboard - Digital control board features backflush, timers, and access to all parameters
- Dura-TexTM Accents - Long-lasting material used on the cup rail, portafilter handles and brew/steam actuators.
- Adjustable Height Drain Tray - Four distinct positions, large workspace
- Wing Leg Channels - Keep wires and hoses hidden from view
Features / Specifications:
- Independent brew tanks
- PID temperature control, adjustable in 0.1° increments
- Electronic grouphead rated to 1 million cycles
- Dual-Volumetric, two volumetric settings per group
- Enable Auto Purge, a two-second water flush to maintain cleanliness between extractions
- Commercial portafilter (spouted or bottomless) with 58-millimeter, 18- gram basket
- Hot water tap with mixing valve
- Automatic shot lights
- Non-slip feet
- External rotary pump
- Width: 34 inches
- Length: 27.75 inches
- Height: 16.75 inches
- Weight: 220 pounds (wet)
- Brew tanks: 1.7 liters, 600 watts
- Steam tank: 7.4 liters, 3,500 watts
- Single-phase power: 200-260 volts AC, 50/60 hertz, 26 amps
- Three-phase power (optional): 380-400 volts AC, 50/60 hertz, 17 amps
- Wattage: 4,700 watts
- Color: Crimson Red
- Proper water filtration for your setup required
- Industry professional installation required
- Please note the warranty is void if not professionally installed or the machine is used without water filtration
- Installation Requirments
Slayer Steam X represents a culmination of ten years in dedication toward craftsmanship and the design of advanced barista tools. Bar flow and easy maneuvering throughout beverage production were a driving force of the barista interface. Featuring advanced dual volumetrics for shot extraction, impeccable design, and durability, with the most irresistible price point into the Slayer product line. Steam X is a top performer and value-add contender for businesses that rely heavily on consistent, high volume beverage production.
Note: This is a free shipping, freight only item and must ship to a lower 48 address to qualify. Shipping lead time is 10-15 weeks.
The images are a representation. The actual machine may vary based on model, size, and options selected. This product is excluded from all promotions and coupons. Please note we are required by law to charge sales tax if shipping to CA, CO, WA.