4 Stage Reverse Osmosis RO System with 4 Gal. Storage Tank & Calcite Filter
This 4 Stage reverse osmosis system reduces and eliminates arsenic, chlorine, lead, mercury, bacteria, metals, chloroform, fluoride, nitrates, TDS, and nearly all other contaminants.
- System Capacity: 50 GPD
- Tank Capacity: 4 Gallons
- Recovery: 20-25%
- Rejections: 90% Minimum
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- Pre-Filter Spun Poly
- Membrane TFM 50
- Pre-Filter Carbon Block
- Post Filter In-line GAC
- TDS 2,000 ppm Maximum
- Feed Pressure 40-100 PSI
- Feed Water pH 3, 11
- Water Temperature 40°F - 80°F
- When used for coffee system you MUST add a calcite filter INCLUDED!
- Part #: RO4, CALIN10
- Professional installation and setup required
4-STAGE FILTERING REVERSE OSMOSIS SYSTEM:
- Sediment Filter: Removes dirt, sand, rust, and any other sediments or physical particles
- Carbon Filter: Removes chlorine, chloramines, tastes, odors, and other chemicals
- Reverse Osmosis Membrane: Removes 93-97% of total dissolved solids (TDS) and other contaminants
- Carbon Post Filter: Removes dissolved gasses, tastes, and odors that may be present in the holding tank
Reverse Osmosis is the optimal way to rid water of impurities. The R.O. systems utilize water line pressure to push tap water through a special membrane. This process significantly reduces the contaminants and conveniently rinses them down the drain.
Carbon filtration removes chlorine that the municipal water department adds to the water. The carbon filter also improves taste, and removes odor. Pre-filtration of the tap water removes all types of sediment. The pre-filter traps dirt, rust, and various other particles.
This R.O. System also includes an automatic shut-off valve, which shuts off the system when the tank is full, thus saving the unit from wasting water. When the tank has been partially emptied, the unit automatically begins again to process water. This feature conserves water and ensures your customers will have refreshing great tasting water at their fingertips! This system also removes 90% of sodium salts!
CALCITE/CARBON INLINE FILTER:
- Taste, odor, chlorine
- With Calcite
- 10 Micron
- 3,000 Gallons/6 months Service Life
- Inlet/Outlet 1/4" FPT
- Replacement for RO
- Filters tested & certified by NSF under ANSI/NSF Standard 42 for taste, odor, and chlorine reduction.
- Color: White
- Size: 2" x 10"
- Part #: CALIN10
Shipping lead time is 1-5 business days.