Used - GOOD Mahlkonig EK43 BLACK Coffee Grinder
- Used- GOOD Pre-owned Condition
- Base of Grinder had to be welded
- Financing Available (Learn More)
- Free Warranty
- Price Match Guarantee
- Authorized Dealer
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
The EK43 is the most versatile grinder of all! The EK43 provides the evenest extraction of the coffee’s valuable aroma and is known to be a guarantor for an outstanding taste experience and a symbol of quality.
The standard hopper holds 3.3 lbs. and with 98mm Ditting Burrs, it grinds 3.5 lbs./min. You’re able to get flavor notes and profiles out of this grinder that others haven’t duplicated. Great for single-dose espresso and pour-overs, as well as bulk grinding.
- Commercial Espresso Grinder
- Vertical 98mm Flat Burrs
- Stepless Grind Adjust
- Easy Maintenance
- Colors: Matte Black
- Recommended for Coffee Press, French Press, Drip Coffee, Espresso, Fine Drip / Pour Over, Turkish
- 98mm Flat Burrs - extremely large steel burrs ensure consistency and speed to keep up with even the busiest rush hours.
- Vertical - flat burrs are mounted vertically, making access easy and greatly reducing retention for single-shot setups.
- High Torque Motor -12 amps and 1300 watts, the EK's large motor will power through beans of all varietals and roast styles.
- High Speed - the EK43 can grind through its kilo-sized (2.2 lb) hopper in under a minute.
- Stepless - Grind adjustments are straightforward and instantaneous thanks to the spring-loaded adjustment dial mounted on the face of the case.
- 9"W x 16"D x 30"H
- Watts: 1300W
- Volts: 110v
- Case Material: Aluminum
- Hopper Capacity: 2.2 lbs
- Dosing Type: Doserless/Chute Only
- Adjustment Configuration: Stepless - Single Revolution
- Grinder Style: Burr - Flat Steel
- Burr Diameter: 98mm
- Material: Metal & Plastic
- List Price: $4,300
- Replacement Burrs are available here
- Industry professional installation or setup required
PLEASE NOTE: Each grinder is factory tested and calibrated with actual coffee beans prior to being sold. Therefore, it is normal to have some coffee residue/dust/particles leftover from the calibration process in a "factory new" grinding machine.
The images are a representation only. Item not eligible for expedited shipping at this time.