USED - VERY GOOD White Mahlkonig E80 Supreme Espresso Grinder
- Used - Very Good Condition, Restored, tested, and cleaned.
The E80 Supreme sets the new benchmark in premium espresso grinding. It provides top-notch grinding speed and effortlessly copes with high daily capacities.
- Colors: White
- 80 mm diameter special steel burrs
- Burr Lifetime: 3,000 pounds
- Top-notch grinding profile for a superior taste experience
- Powerful motor with active temperature management for high-speed performance
- Patented Disc Distance Detection (DDD) enabling accurate settings of the degree of fineness
- Adjustable illuminated spout providing a clean and centered coffee outlet
- Pleasantly quiet grinding
- High-resolution 3.5" display with a wide viewing angle
- Compatible with the Ditting Lab Sweet Burrs
- Mahlkoenig E80 Supreme espresso grinder - Product sheet
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- Idle speed: 1350 rpm (50 Hz); 1650 rpm (60 Hz)
- Burr diameter: 80 mm / 3.15 in
- Burr material: Special steel
- Average grinding capacity*: 6-7 g/s
- Bean hopper capacity: approx. 4 lb
- Max. nominal power: Drive 100 V 50/60 Hz: 600/800 W
- Dimensions: 9.44"W x 24.8"H x 13.3"D
- Gross weight: 42 lb
- Certifications: CE, CB, ETL Safety, ETL Sanitation, Standard ANSI/UL 763. CSA C22.2 No. 195, NSF / ANSI 8
- Conforms to: EC/EN 60335-1, IEC/EN 60335-2-64,
The E80 Supreme sets the new benchmark in premium espresso grinding. It provides top-notch grinding speed and effortlessly copes with high daily capacities. Its exclusively designed burr geometry and grinding profile surpass even the highest demands, enabling perfect extraction for a superior taste experience. Mahlkönig’s pioneering patented Disc Distance Detection lets you set the degree of fineness based on the actual distance between the burrs. Keeping your perfect individual grinder settings has never been so easy, yet so precise.
Compare the Mahlkönig E65S, E65S Grind By Weight, and E80 Supreme →
The images are a representation only.
*Depends on the grinding goods and the chosen degree of fineness. All measured values under laboratory conditions. Other electric specifications are available on request. Subject to change without prior notice.