Varia Hand Coffee Grinder
The Varia Hand Grinder was designed for coffee enthusiasts and specialty coffee connoisseurs, delivering high-performance with its advanced burr design, lightweight aluminum body, and ultra-smooth drive assembly.
The Varia grinder has been constructed with a dual bearing fixed drive assembly. This results in the stabilization of the drive assembly during grinding loads and results in minimal swing or yaw providing greater consistency and accuracy of particle sizes. The aluminum body and drive assembly case ensure optimum strength and rigidity while grinding.
Its high nitrogen stainless steel burrs provide a strong and sharp edge surface, that optimizes longevity and resistance. The burrs have been crafted and tested to produce superior particle distribution whether grinding for french press, filter, pour over, or espresso!
The Varia Hand Grinder is ideal for travel or home use. Its sleek and padded travel case keeps the grinder clean and safe, while also providing space for your favorite filters.
Varia Hand Grinder Features
- Lightweight aluminum body
- Superior particle distribution
- Precision 5 Axis CNC'd 38mm Stainless Steel Burrs (Hardness: HRC58)
- 24 Point Adjustable grind per 360 ° rotation / 110+ total adjustment steps
- Dual ball bearing drive to provide ultra-smooth and stable function
- Padded travel case
- Diameter inner burr: 38mm
- Burr type: Conical
- Burr material: Stainless Steel (HRC58 hardness)
- Capacity: 30g
- Height: 155mm / 6.10in
- Width (main body): 49mm / 1.93in
- Width (with handle): 173mm / 6.81in
- Weight: 490g / 17.28oz