VBM Domobar Super Electronic Semi-Automatic Espresso Machine
- BRAND NEW! (Please see shipping note below)
- Financing Available (Learn More)
FREE 24-Month Warranty!
- FREE SHIPPING!
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
VBM Domobar Super Digital Dual Boiler Espresso Machine with Flow Control
The Domobar Super is Vibiemme's top-end home model. Ideal if you want a high-performance machine in your home. The dual boiler system gives you full control of the extraction temperature and total consistency of steam output.
Key Domobar Super Features:
- Original E61 grouphead (more on that later)
- Stainless exterior
- Choice of manual, semi-automatic, and electronic (automatic) dosing
- Three-position power switch
- 2.7-liter boiler and a huge 3.8-liter water reservoir
Dual Boiler System
- Two boilers – The dual boiler system has a copper boiler for espresso extraction and a copper steam/hot water boiler.
- Optimal size copper boiler – 0.5-liter capacity. This smaller boiler size allows for quicker displacement of stale water. Larger coffee boilers for machines in this class have more difficulty. Boiler temperature is controlled by PID.
- Large capacity steam boiler – 2.0-liter capacity. Boiler and temperature controlled by PID.
- Pull a shot & steam milk at the same time – Steam is always readily available. Hence, there is no wait time going from coffee to steam mode. Works well if entertaining a small group of people.
Steam/Hot Water Wand
- Multi-directional – Allows for more movement and flexibility. The wands connect to the valves on an angle to the side for even more flexibility. As a result, there is less risk of burning oneself from the exposed grouphead. Furthermore, the steam performance is very efficient, which will result in making excellent espresso!
- Rotational knobs – Allows for easier control of the intensity.
- 2-hole steam tip – Allows for a slow gradual build-up of microfoam.
- Synthetic drip tray – The drip tray on this espresso machine is glowing! Less risk of scratches on this material, unlike on metal drip trays. Additionally, the drip tray has a float that tracks the water levels. Dishwasher-safe.
- Ergonomic knobs and levers – Contributes to accurate water dispersion and adds some personality to the VBM Domobar Super!
- Front and feet – Stainless steel and polished to a mirror finish.
Classic VBM E61 Grouphead
- True VBM E61 – A thermosiphonic circulation 58mm grouphead in chromed brass.
- Electronic dispensing – Unique on the VBM Domobar Super Electronic Digital.
- Pre-infusion – Lever next to the grouphead activates a microswitch that turns on the pump to pump water through the coffee grinds. Pulling the lever halfway up will open the valve to allow water into the grouphead without activating the pump. Please note that true pre-infusion requires the direct water connection whereby the water pressure from the waterline creates true pre-infusion.
- Constantly heated – Hot water circulates from the heat exchanger through the grouphead and back to keep the grouphead and your portafilter nice and hot. As a result the grouphead temperature constant and stable when you compare to other groupheads that have a built-in heating element.
3.5″ Digital Touch Display
UPGRADED pressure profiling – An exciting new upgrade to the VBM Domobar Super Electronic Digital! 10 total profiles stored with each profile using 7 stages within the extraction. The gear pump can be programmed to change different brew pressures throughout the extraction. Moreover, this is done on the digital touch display by programming the number of seconds the pump is engaged for as well as starting and stopping the extraction.
- Hence, there are two areas to be programmed: pump pressure profiles and the amount of time the pump is programmed to stay on (4 saved programs showing cup icons). Thus, the pump can run longer than the programmed profiling OR the 7 stages of pump pressure profiling can be programmed longer than the pump will be engaged. That is why it is important to align these in programming.
- Water tank level sensor – Located on top of the water tank. You will see an LED light when it is time to refill the tank.
- Programmable switch on/off times – You can tell the VBM Domobar Super when to turn on in the morning and when to shut off at night.
- ECO Mode – Use this to increase the espresso machine’s temperature when idle to save energy. After 2 hours of not using the machine, the shutdown symbol will show up on the display.
- Count Up – Unique to the VBM Domobar Super Electronic Digital. On this setting, you can adjust the brewing times for single short or long coffee and for two short or long coffees.
- Additional settings –Select your ideal espresso dispensing temperatures, check the under or over-extraction, and access various quick-start functions. Additionally, check the meter sessions, intercepting any faults or alerts.
- UPGRADED pressure profiling – An exciting new upgrade to the VBM Domobar Super Electronic Digital! 10 total profiles stored with each profile using 7 stages within the extraction. The gear pump can be programmed to change different brew pressures throughout the extraction. Moreover, this is done on the digital touch display by programming the number of seconds the pump is engaged for as well as starting and stopping the extraction.
- Approvals: UL – Commercial Cappuccino and Espresso Machine.
- Includes: manual, plastic tamper, coffee scoop, cleaning brush, single filter holder, blind filter basket, double filter holder, stainless steel braided hose
- Tank Mode: The lever on the bottom needs to be turned fully left when facing the front of the machine.
- Direct Plumb Mode: Waterline pressure needs to be 35 psi and no higher than 40psi. Lever on bottom turned to the rightfully when facing the front of the machine. The cap needs to be removed on the water inlet and the 1/8″ BSPP included hose needs to be connected. The other side is 3/8″ BSPP.
- Brand: Vibiemme
- 16.75"H x 10.5"W x 18.5"D
- Weight: 73 lbs.
- Wattage (watts): Coffee – 600, Steam – 1200
- Voltage (volts): 110-120
- Boiler Type: Double Boiler
- Boiler capacity (liters): Coffee – 0.5, Steam – 2
- E61 Grouphead: Yes
Contact email@example.com for a lead time. This is a free shipping, freight-only item and must ship to a lower 48 address to qualify.
WARRANTY INFORMATION - All new machines include a 12-month warranty.
Please Note: Images are for representation. This machine is not available for expedited shipping at this time.
Founded in 1976, VBM started making espresso coffee machines fitted with the VBM E61 dispensing unit, an evolution of the E61 but with enhanced thermal stability. It created the first espresso machine for home use in history: Domobar. Since then, the company grew from a machine workshop in Milan, Italy into a full-fledged commercial enterprise with a global presence. From the historic E61 unit to the latest TS System, VBM machines have evolved using advanced technologies that give you maximum performance with minimum effort.