Victoria Arduino E1 Prima Single Group Eagle One Espresso Machine
PRIMA represents a new way to prepare and enjoy espresso coffee. It is dedicated to baristas planning their coffee business, to roasters that would like to search and offer a serene coffee experience for their clients, to professionals that desire a high-quality espresso even at home, and to all the international community of coffee lovers. It is a versatile and eclectic coffee machine that opens to a new way of living and perceiving the coffee experience.
- Brand New Pre-Order (*See shipping note below)
- Standard Colors: Matte White, Matte Black, Shiny Silver
- Water Connection: Direct Plumb-in or pour over
- Includes machine with factory accessories
- Water filtration and installation not included
E1 Prima Spec Sheet
- E1 Prima Brochure
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- Rear & Interior Lights
- Cold water mixing valve on the hot water wand
- Tank or Direct Connection: included
- Auto purge: Included
- Economizer: Included
- Cool Touch Steam Wand: Included
- Boiler Insulation: Included
- Stainless Steel Portafilter: Included
- Dimensions: 16.9"W x 20"D x 14.9"H
- Group Height: 3.75"Height
- Volts: 110 (range of 110-115)
- Watts: 2800
- Amp draw: 15
- Receptacle: NEMA 5-15
Does the E1 Prima have pre-infusion?
Yes, the E1 Prima has the built-in SIS (Soft Infusion System) as all other models for Nuova Simonelli and Victoria Arduino. Additionally, you can control many other parameters (such as pre-wetting of the coffee) via the app.
What is Victoria Arduino's SIS (Soft Infusion System)?
SIS guarantees soft and creamy espresso extractions every time. It does this by monitoring pressure in the system and gradually increases this pressure as the extraction process continues. A process that is extremely important when you are looking for the best possible cup.
Pre-Order Today! Orders are expected to arrive in January/February 2021. Orders will ship on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Includes standard 2-year manufacturer warranty.
PLEASE NOTE - This equipment is for professional use only and must be installed in locations where its use and maintenance is restricted to trained personnel. While the equipment is easy to use after install, it must be installed by a factory-certified technician with proper water filtration to validate the warranty.
WATER REQUIREMENTS (if using direct connection):
- 3/8” dedicated cold water line with shut-off valve and compression fitting
- Water hardness cannot exceed 3gpg or 50 ppm. If water hardness exceeds 3gpg a water softener must be installed
- The minimum incoming water flow rate of 35 GPH and maximum line pressure of 70 PSI / 5 BAR