Victoria Arduino Black Eagle Auto Volumetric Espresso Machine
The VA388 Black Eagle is the espresso machine for all of those who dedicate their lives to coffee; who study, research, and experiment every day to bring a meaningful coffee experience to the cup.
- BRAND NEW
- Ideal for specialty coffee shops, high-quality coffee shops, high volume locations, demanding professionals, barista competitors
- T3 System - 3-4 copper boilers working together allowing the barista to independently set the temperature for each group head
- Volumetric Dosing -Allows the barista or operator to program the dosage. Often allowing for different dosages on different group heads. This means that the barista can start the brewing process knowing the machine will end it automatically at the pre-programmed dosage
- Manual Dosing - A single button that begins and ends the brewing process
- LCD Display - Controls doses, boiler pressure, pre-infusion, and even energy savings settings
- Cool Touch Wands -This technology significantly reduces the temperature of the wands during the steaming process. This reduces the time it takes to clean the wand and eliminates a safety hazard for baristas
- Push-Pull Steam - An ergonomic and more user-friendly upgrade to the turning steam wands
- Soft Infusion System - Reduces the need for proper tamping and leads to more consistent espresso. Eliminates human error
- Automated Cleanings - Machines come with an automated cleaning process. Barista can use the digital display to select the desired group or groups to be cleaned
- Power Saving Options - T3 Technology Plus Software Allows this machine to be extremely energy efficient
- Reverse Mirror - The backplate acts like a mirror allowing the barista to monitor every aspect of the brewing process
- Bar Pump Gauge - Makes it easier than ever to check pressure profiles
- Color - Silver with Black Trim
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- 2-Group: 33"L x 20"H x 28"W
- 3-Group: 43"L x 20"H x 28"W
- Boiler Size: 2-Group: 14.7 || 3-Group: lt 18 lt
- Volts: 220v
- Watts: 2-Group: 7100 || 3-Group: 9900
- Amp Draw: 2-Group: 32 || 3-Group: 48
- Power Input: NEMA 6-50
- 2 Group Spec Sheet
- 3 Group Spec Sheet
- Industry professional installation and setup required (included!)
- Proper water filtration required (sold separately)
FREE SHIPPING & FREE INSTALLATION
Shipping lead time is 5-10 business days. This is a free shipping, freight only item and must ship to a lower 48 address to qualify.
Installation Package includes up to 5 hours of certified technician service labor. We will provide a certified technician for your area.
- Plumbing, drain, and electrical must be in placed and complete per manufacturer's installation specs prior to installation.
- Water filtration is required and not included in the installation package.
The installation package does not include general construction services (including but not limited to electrical wiring, water and drain plumbing, drilling countertops, the installation of other equipment, etc.). Additional travel costs may be required for locations outside of major metro areas.
Includes standard 2-year manufacturer warranty.
PLEASE NOTE - This equipment is for professional use only and must be installed in locations where its use and maintenance is restricted to trained personnel. While the equipment is easy to use after install, it must be installed by a factory-certified technician with proper water filtration to validate the warranty.