Victoria Arduino Black Eagle Volumetric Espresso Machine VA388
- Color: Basic Silver with Black Trim
- Ideal for specialty coffee shops, high-quality coffee shops, high volume locations, demanding professionals, barista competitors
- T3 System
- Volumetric Dosing
- Manual Dosing
- LCD Display
- Cool Touch Wands
- Push Pull Steam
- Soft Infusion System
- Automated Cleanings
- Power Saving Options
- Reverse Mirror
- Bar Pump Gauge
- 2-Group: 33"L x 20"H x 28"W
- 3-Group: 43"L x 20"H x 28"W
- Boiler Size: 2-Group: 14.7 || 3-Group: lt 18 lt
- Volts: 220v
- Watts: 2-Group: 7100 || 3-Group: 9900
- Amp Draw: 2-Group: 32 || 3-Group: 48
- Power Input: NEMA 6-50
- Custom colors available (contact us for details)
- Industry professional installation and setup required
- Proper water filtration required (sold separately)
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
The VA388 Black Eagle is the espresso machine for all of those who dedicate their lives to coffee; who study, research, and experiment every day to bring a meaningful coffee experience to the cup.
The volumetric version of the VA388 Black Eagle addresses this need and goes beyond. We wanted to create a coffee machine for specialty baristas, making a volumetric model with the greatest temperature stability to help baristas in their daily work. We wanted the new machine to improve the relationship between customer and barista. The designer Viglino adopted a soft style, with more curves and asymmetrical elements, in a product 49 cm high.
T3 Technology allows the barista to set three independent temperatures for the brewing group, the water infusion, and the steam.
Free Shipping & Free Installation
Shipping lead time is 5-10 business days. This is a free shipping, freight only item and must ship to a lower 48 address to qualify.
Installation Package includes up to 5 hours of certified technician service labor. We will provide a certified technician for your area.
- Plumbing, drain, and electrical must be in placed and complete per manufacturer's installation specs prior to install.
- Water filtration is required and not included in the installation package.
Installation package does not include general construction services (including but not limited to electrical wiring, water and drain plumbing, drilling countertops, the installation of other equipment, etc.). Additional travel costs may be required for locations outside of major metro areas.
Includes standard 2-year manufacturer warranty.