La Marzocco Warranty
La Marzocco warrants all equipment and parts supplied are free from defect in material or workmanship.
NEW COMMERCIAL MACHINES:
- Length: 13-month parts and labor
USED COMMERCIAL/HOME MACHINES:
- Length: 30-day parts and labor warranty (unless otherwise agreed upon)
NEW HOME MACHINES
- Linea Mini: 24-month parts and labor warranty
- GS3: 13-month parts and labor warranty
There are some situations that the warranty does not cover, these include:
- Normal-wear parts: these include gaskets, filters, o-rings, grinder burrs, plastic hoppers and other moving parts.
- Problems relating to water damage, poor water quality and scaling
- Using water outside the manufacturer's specifications is the most common reason for machine and parts failure. Make sure you test your water and filter!
- Products where the serial number has been damaged or removed
- Operation of the machine outside the parameters stated in the user documentation
- Any product that has been damaged as a result of accident, abuse, misuse, lack of reasonable and necessary maintenance/cleaning, neglect, installation, mishandling, damage during shipment, line power surges or any external causes
- Modification or service by anyone other than a factory-trained technician (verification may be requested)
- Shipping costs to ship product back to Voltage Coffee Supply for a return, exchange or service.
- Expedited shipping cost of parts to customer for self-repair
POINT OF CONTACT:
Voltage Coffee Supply
Email at: email@example.com