Acaia Orbit Coffee Grinder (Eclipse Edition)
- Want to chat with our experts? Schedule a Consultation
- Need Financing? Apply Here
- See a better price? Apply for a Price Match
- 12 Month Warranty
Acaia is offering a limited, Eclipse Edition of the Orbit as a "thank you" to anyone who purchases this grinder. This version of the Orbit will include an assortment of gifts at no extra cost.
Acaia scales are used and trusted in specialty cafes all over the world, and with the Orbit, Acaia has taken a step into the world of precision coffee grinding. The Orbit offers features like stepless adjustments, single-dosing, and variable RPM while utilizing 64mm, flat burrs that are optimized for espresso and filter coffee brewing. Acaia has also integrated a knocking chute and an automatic purge function on the Orbit to keep coffee retention and waste to an absolute minimum.
With the Acaia Orbit comes the choice between two burr sets. For a classic espresso profile and balanced filter coffee, the Mazzer 33M burrs are available. If a more modern espresso taste and higher clarity filter coffees are desired, the SSP Multipurpose burrs can be used as well. Each grinder is bench-tested by the team at Acaia to guarantee precision alignment of the burrs and ensure superb particle uniformity straight out of the box.
The companion app for the Acaia Orbit opens up even more features, such as programmable profiles and the ability to change the grinder’s speed between 600 and 1,500 RPM. When connected with an Acaia Lunar scale, a grind-by-weight function is available, providing a consistent dose each and every time while alleviating the need to weigh your beans before grinding. The companion app allows you to swap the action buttons and includes three presets that can be changed and saved to your specific preferences to minimize steps in your workflow.
Acaia Orbit Features
- Single-dosing for minimal retention and waste
- Stepless adjustment
- Grind-by-weight functionality with Acaia Lunar scale
- Low retention with spring-loaded chute knocker
- 64mm flat burrs (SSP Multi-Purpose or Mazzer 33M)
- Adjustable grind speed (600-1500 RPM)
- Burrs are aligned out of the box
- Programmable functions and profiles
- Acaia Orbit app compatible
What's Included (Eclipse Edition)
- Extended product support for 18 months
- Custom Orbit Eclipse Edition hat
- Custom Orbit Eclipse Edition enamel pin
- 53mm Acaia dosing cup
- Anti-static brush
- Weigh-to-Brew notebook
- Serialized nameplate
What's Included (Standard Edition)
- Orbit Coffee Grinder
- Spout Extender
- 58mm Dosing Cup with Magnetic Pad
- Lunar Magnetic Strips
- Lunar Magnetic Strips Application Tool
- Power Cord
- Burr Size: 64mm
- Burr Type: Flat
- Dimensions: 4.3"W x 10.5"D x 15.5"H
Weight: 12.3 lbs
- Duty Cycle: 60 seconds on/30 seconds off
- RPM: 600-1500 Adjustable
- Rated Voltage: 100 V-240 V
- Watts: 200
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.0
- Material: Aluminum, PC, Stainless Steel
The Acaia Orbit coffee grinder includes a 12 month parts and labor warranty.
There may be signs of use from the factory calibration process, which involves the use of coffee beans. Each grinder is factory tested and calibrated with actual coffee beans before being sold. Additionally, it is normal to have some coffee residue, dust, or particles leftover from the calibration process in a "factory new" grinding machine.