Astoria Gloria SAE Auto Volumetric Espresso Machine
- Want to chat with our experts? Schedule a consultation
- Need Financing? Apply Here
- See a better price? Apply for a Price Match
- 12 Month Parts and 90 Day Labor Warranty
The Astoria Gloria SAE is one of the best-selling espresso machines of all time - and for good reason! The Gloria is an ideal automatic espresso machine for medium to large specialty coffee retailers. With a large boiler and powerful heating element, it can supply a constant flow of dry steam for the preparation of espresso-based drinks in the busiest coffee shop.
- Configuration: Automatic (SAE) Volumetric
- 6 Programable, volumetric dosing buttons
- Single heat exchange boiler
- Raised group heads for oversize cups
- Preinfusion technology
- Joystick steam actuators
- Cup warmer
- Hot water dispenser
- Available in Black/Stainless Steel
- Electroplated steel frame, assembled without welding
- Body material consists of baked enamel steel with painted ABS side panels
- Includes portafilters, hoses, accessory pack, and manual
- Optional Cool Touch Steam Wands means that the steam arm remains cool when used and helps improve the ergonomics and eliminate the risk of burn
- Please Note: Auto-steam wand not available
- Installation, water filtration, and outlet required (sold separately)
2 GROUP SPECIFICATIONS:
- Capability: 480 espresso servings per hour
- Color: Black
- Voltage: 220v
- Amps: 21.4
- Total Wattage: 4800
- Heating Element: 4400
- Boiler: 10.5 lt.
- Weight: 159 lbs.
- 31.5"W x 22"D x 22.8"H
- Part No. Gloria SAE/2
PLEASE NOTE - This equipment is for professional use only and must be installed in locations where its use and maintenance are restricted to trained personnel. While the equipment is easy to use after install, it must be installed by a factory-certified technician with proper water filtration to validate the warranty.
WARRANTY INFORMATION - Includes a 1-Year Parts and 90-Day Labor Warranty.
Please Note: Images are for representation.
OPTIONAL INSTALLATION PACKAGE
Installation Package includes up to 5 hours of certified technician service labor. We will provide a certified technician for your area.
- Plumbing, drain, and electrical must be in placed and complete per the manufacturer's installation specs prior to installation.
- Water filtration is required and not included in the installation package.
The installation package does not include general construction services (including but not limited to electrical wiring, water and drain plumbing, drilling countertops, the installation of other equipment, etc.). Additional travel costs may be required for locations outside of major metro areas.