Blendtec Connoisseur 825 Blender
- BRAND NEW!
- Financing Available (Learn More)
- Free 3 Year Warranty
- Free Shipping
- Authorized Dealer
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
The Connoisseur 825 boasts industry-leading power and a wide range of state-of-the-art features designed to ensure speed, consistency, and quality with each and every order. For shops where noise is a consideration, the sound enclosure cuts down on blender noise, helping ensure an undisrupted atmosphere.
- Motor: 1800 Watt, 15 amps
- Recommended daily blends: 150+
- Blend cycles: 42 preprogrammed cycles + Pulse
- Countertop or In-Counter
- Color: Black
- Spec Sheet
DURABLE HIGH-SPEED MOTOR
Perfect for high-volume shops, the Connoisseur 825 is a workhorse built with longevity in mind. The 3.8 peak horsepower* motor easily powers through the toughest ingredients, like ice and frozen fruit, without skipping a beat.
The Connoisseur 825 includes 42 preprogrammed cycles that can blend your most popular recipes with perfect consistency. Each cycle shuts off automatically, freeing up operators for other tasks.
BUILT TO SAVE TIME AND MONEY
All Blendtec blenders are built to meet the unique needs of the commercial customer. Each feature - from top to bottom - delivers effortless operation and is designed to reduce overall cost.
- 9"W x 9"D x 18.7"H
- 15 A, 1800 W, 3.8 HP
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph
CONNOISSEUR 825 PACKAGE OPTIONS:
- C825C11Q-A1DA1A: (1) FourSide jar, black soft lid, 3” wingtip blade
- C825C11Q-B1GB1A: (2) FourSide jars, black soft lids, 3” wingtip blade
- C825C11Q-A1DA1D: (1) WildSide+ jar, black soft lid, 4” wingtip blade
- C825C11Q-B1GB1D: (2) WildSide+ jars, black soft lids, 4” wingtip blade
- C825C11Q-NOJAR: Connoisseur Countertop Blender Package, no jars
Shipping lead time is 3-4 weeks. Unfortunately, due to supply chain and shipping delays, Blendtec items are taking longer than usual to ship. We are working closely with the manufacturer to improve these lead times. Thank you for your understanding!
Warranty: Backed by a three-year component warranty with one year of labor. Blade assembly, container, etc., are covered by a one-year warranty.
Please Note: Images are for representation only. The actual item may vary based on the product SKU purchased.