Bunn 53100.0101 ICB Tall Infusion Coffee Brewer Dual Volt, 120v
- BRAND NEW!
- Free Shipping & Free Warranty
Authorized Bunn Dealer
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
The Infusion Series® Standard Models achieve a variety of flavor profiles and batch options with programmable Digital Brewer Control. BrewWISE® intelligence with pre-infusion and pulse brew ensures ultimate control of your brewing process and maximum flavor extraction.
- Infusion series technology for multiple recipes from one brewer; 2 batch sizes and 3 brew buttons Digital display shows machine status and can be programmed with targeted advertising messages
- Exclusive Peak Extraction sprayhead for ultimate uniformity of extraction
- USB programming capable; energy saver mode
- A separate hot water spigot is supplied for multi-location installation and makes it easy and convenient to make tea and other hot beverages
- Server(s) sold separately
- Includes a 3/8" water connection
- Made in America
- NSF Listed & UL Listed
- Coffee Paper Filters
- Industry professional installation and setup required
ICB DV SINGLE TALL 53100.0001 / 53100.0101 SPECIFICATIONS:
- 10 3/16"W x 22 1/8"D x 35"H
- Amps: 14 Amps
- Hertz: 60 Hertz
- Phase: 1 Phase
- Voltage: 120 Volts/Dual Voltage
- Wattage: 1,700 - 4,050 Watts
- Hot Water Faucet
- Output: 11 Gallons Per Hour
- This product must be hardwired; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet
- UPS: 072504134536
- Compatible servers include 42700.0200, 42750.0200, 44000.0200, 44050.0200, 54473.1000
We have a few units in stock. Otherwise, the shipping lead time is 2-4 weeks.
This item is not eligible for expedited shipping at this time.
WHAT DOES DUAL-VOLTAGE MEAN?
Dual voltage items can be operated on more than one voltage and will be specified on manufacturer spec sheets and installation manuals. The accepted voltages will vary by item, but some of the most common dual voltage configurations are 120V OR 120/208V and 120V OR 120/240V.
Please refer to all spec sheets and manuals for each item for details and specific installation requirements. Contact your electrician for help ensuring your equipment’s electrical specifications are right for your business.
PLEASE NOTE: The images are for representation only.
WARRANTY: 1 Year parts and 30-days labor warranty.