BWT Bestmax Premium Filter Kit w/ Besthead FLEX & Pressure Reducer - Limescale & Gypsum Protection + Magnesium
- FREE 3/8" BSP x 3/8" Compression Stainless Braided Hose with any BWT Filter + Flex Head purchase. MAY COME IN UP TO 4 DELIVERIES
- Includes the patented Mg2+ technology
- Bestmax PREMIUM is magnesium-enriched. Magnesium is a valuable flavor carrier that balances the acid-base level of water
- Kit includes:
- 3/8" BSP Fittings
- Product Sheet
Bundled for your convenience, the BWT Bestmax Premium Filter Kit with Besthead FLEX has everything you need to keep your espresso tasting great and to protect your machine from scale buildup. The BWT Besthead FLEX features an updated mounting bracket for greater compatibility with different types of screws, an integrated flush valve, and the ability to swap out the included fittings for others produced by BWT.
BWT's Bestmax Premium filter cartridge is an all-in-one water filtration solution. Outstandingly suited for the filtration of water hot beverages like coffee and espresso. The Bestmax Premium is a modular multi-stage filter that uses patented BWT Mg2+ technology. This unique feature mineralizes the filtered water with magnesium, a known flavor enhancer that may be lost using other filtration methods.
Bestmax Premium 5 Layer Filtration Process:
- Particle Pre-Filter - Separation of coarse particles such as sand and rust.
- Activated Carbon Pre-Filter - Elimination of oxidants, protection of the ion exchanger against aging.
- High-performance Ion Exchanger - Removal of hardening substances, adjustment of mineral balance.
- Activated Carbon Non-woven - Elimination of organic substances, chlorine, foreign odor, and foreign taste.
- Particle Fine Filter - Separation of fine particles and suspended matter.
- S - Filters up to 1,070 Liters at bypass setting 3 with 49.98 ppm / 7 °DTH (degrees total hardness)
- M - Filters up to 3,855 Liters at bypass setting 3 with 49.98 ppm / 7 °DTH (degrees total hardness)
- XL - Filters up to 6,140 Liters at bypass setting 3 with 49.98 ppm / 7 °DTH (degrees total hardness)
BWT Besthead FLEX Filter Head
The BWT Besthead FLEX connects to your espresso machine through your water line and works in combination with all varieties of BWT filter cartridges, allowing your water to be the best it can be for your coffee or espresso brewing.
BWT Inline Pressure Reducer M 3/8" x F 3/8" - 2 - 8 Bar
This inline valve can be used to reduce incoming pressure to your espresso machine or water filtration system. Regulate incoming pressure between 2 - 8 bar. Includes an F 3/8" BSP fitting so it can be attached directly to your BWT Bestmax Filter Head.
Please Note: The total capacity of your filter will vary based on the hardness of your water and the blend setting selected with the filter head.
*Regardless of the total water volume run through the cartridge, BWT recommends replacing your filter after a maximum of 12 months of use.
The filter head can be adjusted to one of several blend settings based on the hardness of your water. The blend settings adjust the amount of water run through the ion exchange in ratios of 0/100, 10/90, 25/75, and 40/60. When switching out filter cartridges, the filter head will cut the flow of water to prevent leaks.