Cafetto EVO Espresso Machine Cleaner 18 x 5g Sachet Packs
EVO® removes coffee oils, grounds and stains from your espresso machine and coffee equipment like no other cleaner, improving the taste and aroma of your espresso with a quickly soluble, free-rinsing, organic and eco-friendly formulation.
EVO Espresso Machine Cleaner is a Cafetto organic product containing only ingredients that are sustainably sourced and free from genetically modified organisms and phosphates. It is biodegradable and certified for use in organic systems, which means that if you’re using organic coffee beans and milk, you’re fulfilling an end-to-end organic experience for your customers.
- Contains 18 single use EVO sachets for convenient and measured dosage every time.
- Ingredients are rapidly biodegradable and odorless.
- Non-GMO and free from phosphates and chlorine.
- Non-corrosive formulation to protect the machine.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
More About Cafetto®:
Cafetto is the industry leader in effective organic and eco-friendly coffee equipment cleaning solutions and proud to be certified by independent globally-recognized industry bodies. From Australia, Cafetto has long met the high environmental standards for the country, becoming the preferred cleaning solutions for most of its coffee shops. The Cafetto range of products has been stringently tested to bring you the most effective products to clean and sanitize your coffee equipment. Cafetto solutions have been formulated to improve the performance of your coffee equipment and simplify your cleaning processes. Cafetto products help make your business cleaner, safer and healthier.
PROCEDURE TO BACKFLUSH EACH BREW GROUP
- Remove coffee filter from group handle, and replace with blind filter.
- For daily cleaning add 1 EVO Sachet into the group handle and insert as if brewing espresso. If the machine is cleaned less often, use 2 EVO Sachets.
- Start cycle and allow to run for 10 seconds to dissolve cleaner.
- Stop cycle and allow to sit for 10 seconds.
- Start and stop cycle 4 more times - run for 10 seconds, stop for 10 seconds.
- Remove the group handle and rinse well under stream of water from delivery group. Turn off.
- Re-insert handle with blind filter, start and stop cycle 10 times - run for 5 seconds, stop for 2 seconds to ensure thorough rinsing.
- Remove blind filter and insert regular filter.
- Brew and discard a single espresso to re-season machine.
- Soak group handles and filters in 500mL of hot water with 2 EVO Sachets for 10 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly in running hot water.