Cafetto MFC Green Milk Frother Cleaner 1 Liter / 34oz Bottle
An acidic, organic milk frother cleaner, MFC® Green contains biodegradable detergents and is derived from natural acids. Safe for all machine parts, MFC Green has been tested, evaluated and passed the most stringent toxicology and corrosivity standards. The ingredients and formulation of the products are NSF certified as safe for use, leave no harmful residues and do not cause corrosion within the coffee machine.
Cafetto MFC Green is an organic product containing only ingredients that are sustainably sourced and free from genetically modified organisms and phosphates. It is biodegradable and certified for use in organic systems, which means that if you’re using organic coffee beans and milk, you’re fulfilling an end-to-end organic experience for your customers.
- 1 liter (33.8 oz) bottle
- Provides excellent milk fat removal along with descaling of automatic milk frothers.
- Free from phosphate and Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO).
- Independent laboratory testing shows Cafetto MFC Green kills 99.999% ofE-Coli, Salmonella, Listeria and Enterococcus when used in accordance with instructions.
- Leaves no trace of odor after rinsing.
- It is recommended that MFC Green is used more frequently than the other MFC cleaners due to its milder properties.
- NSF Certified.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
More About Cafetto®:
Cafetto is the industry leader in effective organic and eco-friendly coffee equipment cleaning solutions and proud to be certified by independent globally-recognized industry bodies. From Australia, Cafetto has long met the high environmental standards for the country, becoming the preferred cleaning solutions for most of its coffee shops. The Cafetto range of products has been stringently tested to bring you the most effective products to clean and sanitize your coffee equipment. Cafetto solutions have been formulated to improve the performance of your coffee equipment and simplify your cleaning processes. Cafetto products help make your business cleaner, safer and healthier.
- Ensure the white cap is tightly sealed and slightly loosen the green cap.
- Gently squeeze the bottle until reservoir measures 50ml, remove the green cap and pour from reservoir.
- Add 50ml of MFC Green to 1 litre of warm water in a cleaning container. Ensure you replace the green cap and seal tightly after pouring the required dose.
- Insert milk frother suction tube into solution.
- Run entire solution through frother.
- Repeat above procedure with 1 litre of clean water to rinse all the components thoroughly.
- Do not mix with other chemicals.