Rekrow Elegance Micro Burner
As efficient as it is versatile, the Rekrow RK4203 burner makes a great addition to any siphon coffee setup but is certainly not limited to that purpose alone. As a suitable substitute for a Bunsen burner or hot plate, this burner features the standard support and ring stands of a standard laboratory burner.
Rekrow Elegance Micro Burner Features
- Tip-resistant burner for safe, stable operation.
- Lever-action igniter and flame adjustment knob ensure you get the controllable flame size you need within seconds.
- The fill valve built into the burner base, along with a standard, multi-fill butane fuel cartridge, allows for easy refilling.
- The portable burner takes about five minutes to boil 250ml (8.45oz).
- Fuel is not included but can be bought from most hardware or camping supply stores
- Fuel: butane
- Fuel capacity: 30 grams/50 ml
- Maximum burn rate: up to 0.9 grams/minute
- Burn time: about 35 minutes at maximum burn, 60 minutes at half-burn
- Maximum heat output: about 2500 Btu/hour (0.75 kW)
- Maximum temperature: about 1300C/2400F
- Ignition: Push-button Piezo
- Unit size: 125 mm (L) x 80 mm (W) x 75 mm
- Unit weight (empty): 400 grams