Eureka Helios 65 Commercial Espresso Grinder
The Eureka Helios 65, an advanced commercial espresso grinder, is an essential addition to your cafe. Engineered to enhance efficiency during the busiest hours, the Helios 65 revolutionizes grinding with its 65mm burrs and dynamic touchscreen controls. With its prominent touchscreen display, this grinder provides timed shot programming, usage statistics, and burr life tracking, ensuring optimal performance for your coffee shop's morning rushes. Additionally, the Helios boasts convenient features such as an easily cleanable grind chute and a bottom burr adjuster, allowing for hassle-free maintenance without compromising your grind settings. Experience the pleasure of working with the Helios on a daily basis.
Helios 65 Features
- "High Speed" grind dispersion
- Stepless Micrometric Regulation system (patented by Eureka)
- ACE (Anti-Clumps & Electrostacity) system
- "High Speed" maintenance
- All-purpose adjustable "hands-free" portafilter fork
- Maintenance alert customised for burrs type
- Three different grinding activation modes
- Total Control System
- Adjustable and removable outlet chute
- Bean hopper security system
- Dimensions: 23.5”(H) x 8.7”(W) x 10”(D)
- Weight: 26.5 lbs
- Hopper Capacity: 2.6 lbs
- Burr Type: 65mm Flat
- Burr Material: Steel
- Burrs Speed: 1400 RPM
- Burr Adjustment: Stepless
- Voltage: 110
- Wattage: 280
All new Eureka grinders include 1-year parts and labor warranty.
There may be signs of use from the factory calibration process, which involves the use of coffee beans. Per Eureka, each grinder is factory tested and calibrated with actual coffee beans before being sold. Additionally, per Eureka, it is normal to have some coffee residue, dust, or particles leftover from the calibration process in a "factory new" grinding machine. If you have further questions regarding the calibration process, please contact Eureka directly.