Eureka Helios 80 Commercial Espresso Grinder
The Eureka Helios 80 Commercial Espresso Grinder will help you to stay on top of even the most hectic morning rushes. Crafted to meet the needs of bustling coffee shops, the Helios 80 boasts an impressive 80mm burr set and lightning-fast grinding, making it the ultimate choice for on-demand espresso. The Helios' sleek touchscreen interface provides barista-friendly controls for up to three programmable dosing options, customizable maintenance reminders, and convenient access to shot counters. Additional top-notch features include stepless grind adjustment, an adjustable dosing spout, and portafilter spotlights for precise dosing. Make the Helios 80 your go-to grinder for your bustling cafe.
Helios 80 Features
- "High Speed" grind dispersion
- Stepless Micrometric Regulation system (patented by Eureka)
- ACE (Anti-Clumps & Electrostacity) system
- "High Speed" maintenance
- All-purpose adjustable "hands-free" portafilter fork
- Maintenance alert customised for burrs type
- Three different grinding activation modes
- Total Control System
- Adjustable and removable outlet chute
- Bean hopper security system
- Dimensions: 23.5”(H) x 8.7”(W) x 10”(D)
- Weight: 26.5 lbs
- Hopper Capacity: 2.6 lbs
- Burr Type: 80mm Flat
- Burr Material: Steel
- Burrs Speed: 1350 RPM
- Burr Adjustment: Stepless
- Voltage: 120
- Wattage: 340
All new Eureka grinders include 1-year parts and labor warranty.
There may be signs of use from the factory calibration process, which involves the use of coffee beans. Per Eureka, each grinder is factory tested and calibrated with actual coffee beans before being sold. Additionally, per Eureka, it is normal to have some coffee residue, dust, or particles leftover from the calibration process in a "factory new" grinding machine. If you have further questions regarding the calibration process, please contact Eureka directly.