Fetco CBS-1221 Plus Series Airpot Coffee Brewer
- BRAND NEW!
- Financing Available (Learn More)
- Free Warranty
- Authorized Preferred Dealer
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- Plastic Brew Basket
- Brew Basket Sensor
- Manual Hot Water Faucet
- ECO Mode
- USB Plug-in Feature
- Electrical Lattice
- Laser Welded Tank
- Push Button Interface
- Height: 26 in
- Width: 9.25 in
- Depth: 22.25 in
- Shipping Weight: 35 lbs
- Tank Capacity: 2.66 G / 10.07 L
- 8 oz / 236 ml cup/hr: 112
- 12 oz / 355 ml cup/hr: 75
- 16 oz / 473 ml cup/hr: 56
- 20 oz / 591 ml cup/hr: 45
- Electrical Connection: Cord and Plug or Terminal Block
- Volts: 120 or 200-240 or 208-240 (*see note below)
- Amps: 11.3-14.7
- Phase: Single
- Water Inlet Size: 1/4" (Male Flare)
- Minimum Flow Rate: 1.5 gpm
- Water Pressure Requirement: 20-75 PSIG
- Professional installation and setup required
- Airpots, servers, and water filtration sold separately
- User Guide
- Spec Sheet
PLEASE NOTE - This equipment is for professional use only and must be installed in locations where its use and maintenance are restricted to trained personnel. While the equipment is easy to use after installation, it must be installed by a factory-certified technician with proper water filtration to validate the warranty.
Refer to all spec sheets and manuals for each item for details and specific installation requirements. Contact your electrician for help ensuring your equipment’s electrical specifications are right for your business.
Images are for representation only. Airpots and servers are sold separately.
*WHAT DOES DUAL VOLTAGE MEAN?
Dual voltage items can be operated on more than one voltage and will be specified on manufacturer spec sheets and installation manuals. The accepted voltages will vary by item, but some of the most common dual voltage configurations are 120V OR 120/208V and 120V OR 120/240V.