Fiorenzato F4 AllGround Coffee & Espresso Grinder
- Want to chat with our experts? Schedule a consultation
- Need Financing? Apply Here
- See a better price? Apply for a Price Match
- 12 Month Parts Warranty
The Fiorenzato F4 AllGround Espresso Grinder boasts the perfect mix of convenience, flexibility, and precision, making it an exceptional choice. Renowned for their reliability, Fiorenzato grinders have stepped up their game with the latest generation by introducing a responsive and easy-to-use touch screen interface. Furthermore, the addition of Titanium Coated burrs has increased the lifespan of the burrs by 5 times the normal lifespan. With its small footprint, the AllGround is perfect for low volume espresso setups, including home use or as a backup grinder in cafés or restaurants.
Fiorenzato F4 AllGround Features
- Easy to use touch screen interface
- On demand espresso grinding by time
- 2 programmable espresso doses as well as manual dispense
- Push and Hold Moka dosing
- Start and stop filter dosing
- 64mm Titanium Coated Burrs
- Stepped adjustment
- Adjustable portafilter fork
- The Wired Gourmet: In Depth Review
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is the F4 AllGround for?
- It is predominantly for home users, however, the AllGround is commercially certified and can be used as a secondary grinder in a Cafe or Restaurant, or in some low volume Mobile Coffee applications.
- Burr Size: 64mm
- Burr Type: Flat
- Burr Material: M340 Steel coated with Titanium
- Burr Life Span: 3085lbs / 1400 kg
- Hopper Capacity: 0.6 lbs / 250 g
- Daily Capacity: 1kg / day
- Rpm: 1600
- Dimensions: 6.7"W x 9.5"D x 17.3"H
- Weight: 20lbs
- Volts: 120
- Watts: 250
- Amps: 2
- Plug Type: Standard USA 110V
All new Fiorenzato grinders include 1-year parts warranty.
There may be signs of use from the factory calibration process, which involves the use of coffee beans. Each grinder is factory tested and calibrated with actual coffee beans before being sold. Additionally, it is normal to have some coffee residue, dust, or particles leftover from the calibration process in a "factory new" grinding machine.