Fiorenzato F83 E Espresso Grinder
- Want to chat with our experts? Schedule a Consultation
- Need Financing? Apply Here
- See a better price? Apply for a Price Match
- 12 Month Parts Warranty
Achieving a fine balance between durability and premium features, the Fiorenzato F83 E Espresso Grinder proves to be an exceptional addition to any coffee shop. Renowned for their reliability, Fiorenzato grinders are now equipped with a modern touch screen interface that is both responsive and user-friendly, allowing even amateur baristas to easily program the grinder. With its impressive 83mm burrs, this machine offers superior precision and delivers a consistent grind size, making it the ideal choice for any medium-high volume coffee shop that experiences busy peak hours.
Fiorenzato F83 E Features
- Easy to use touch screen interface
- On demand grinding by time (E)
- Stepless adjustment
- 2 programmable doses as well as manual dispense
- 83mm Burrs
- Stepless adjustment
- Adjustable portafilter fork
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is the F83 E for?
Cafes, Mobile Coffee Trailers, or any other medium-high volume specialty coffee applications.
- Cafes, Mobile Coffee Trailers, or any other medium-high volume specialty coffee applications.
What is the difference between the E, Evo, and Pro Fiorenzato grinders?
- The "E" means the grinder uses on demand or electronic dosing.
- The "Evo" means the grinder has both on demand dosing as well as a built in cooling fan for increased grinding capacity.
- The "Pro" means that the grinder chamber can be accessed without any tools for quick cleaning and maintenance.
- For example, the F64 Evo Pro has on demand dosing, a cooling fan, and toolless access to the burr chamber.
- Burr Size: 83mm
- Burr Type: Flat
- Burr Material: M340 Steel
- Burr Life Span: 1325 lbs / 600kg
- Hopper Capacity: 3.3 lbs / 1.5 kg
- Daily Capacity: 7kg / day
- Rpm: 1550
- Dimensions: 9"W x 10.5"D x 26.3"H
- Weight: 33lbs
- Volts: 120
- Watts: 650
- Amps: 5.4
- Plug Type: Standard USA 110V
All new Fiorenzato grinders include 1-year parts warranty.
There may be signs of use from the factory calibration process, which involves the use of coffee beans. Each grinder is factory tested and calibrated with actual coffee beans before being sold. Additionally, it is normal to have some coffee residue, dust, or particles leftover from the calibration process in a "factory new" grinding machine.