Mahlkonig E65S GbW Grind by Weight Espresso Grinder
- Want to chat with our experts? Schedule a Consultation
- Need Financing? Apply Here
- See a better price? Apply for a Price Match
- 12 Month Parts Warranty
The E65S GbW is the next espresso grinding revolution. It is the first espresso grinder ever, that features Grind by Weight technology for real-time scale controlled dosing as well as Mahlkönig’s pioneering patented Disc Distance Detection that lets you set the degree of fineness based on the actual distance between the burrs. Keeping your perfect individual grinder settings has never been so easy, yet so precise. Experience unmatched control over your espresso quality - with the E65S GbW.
Mahlkonig E65S GbW Features
- Black and Stainless Steel
- White, Black, and Stainless Steel
- Proven premium grinding profile for a great taste experience
- Grind-by-Weight technology featuring weight-based dosing
- High-precision load cell for real-time weight control during the grinding process
- Patented Disc Distance Detection (DDD) enables accurate settings of the degree of fineness
- Adjustable illuminated spout providing a clean and centered coffee outlet
- Active cooling system maintaining low grinding temperatures
- Pleasantly quiet grinding
- High-resolution 3.5” display with a wide viewing angle
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is the E65S GbW for?
- Specialty coffee shops, cafes, and mobile coffee carts are all great applications for this grinder. High volume environments in particular take advantage of the GbW function by removing the weighing step from the work flow. Meaning, you won't need an espresso scale like the Acaia Lunar.
- What is the difference between the E65S and the E65S GbW?
Is Grind by Weight technology worth the extra cost?
- It depends on the circumstances, but if precision is important to your coffee operation and you are either restricted on time, like in a busy cafe, or restricted on counter top space, like on a mobile cart, the GbW function is well worth the added cost. However, even if this is not your specific circumstance, it is really just convenient to have the scale integrated with the grinder.
- Burr size: 65mm
- Burr type: Flat
- Burr material: Special steel
- Average grams per second: 4-5 g/s
- Hopper capacity: 2.6 lbs
- RPM: 1600
- Dimensions: 7.7"W x 24.4"H x 11.1"D
- Weight: 30.8 lbs
- Volts: 120
- Watts: 700
- Amps: 6.4
- Plug Type: Standard USA 110V
All new Mahlkonig grinders include 1-year parts warranty.
Each grinder is factory tested and calibrated with actual coffee beans prior to being sold. Therefore, it is normal to have some coffee residue/dust/particles leftover from the calibration process in a "factory new" grinding machine.