Mahlkonig EK43S Short Coffee Grinder
- Want to chat with our experts? Schedule a consultation
- Need Financing? Apply Here
- See a better price? Apply for a Price Match
- 12 Month Parts Warranty
The Mahlkonig EK43S coffee grinder is a compact version of the renowned EK43. The EK43S takes everything that made the original grinder great, such as vertically mounted 98mm flat burrs, a heavy-duty 1300W motor, and a precision burr carrier, and shrinks them down to fit on any commercial environment's countertop space.
A lower base height and smaller bean hopper combine to give 4 extra inches of under-cabinet clearance, while the lowered spout makes the Mahlkonig EK43S better suited for single dosing espresso or pour-over grinding. For finer grind settings, such as espresso and Turkish coffee, the Mahlkonig EK43 Turkish Fine Burrs need to be installed.
The EK43S will make light work of any volume of coffee you need to throw at it without losing quality. This grinder also provides you with the flexibility to grind for both espresso and traditional cupping grind settings, as well as drip, filter, batch, French press, and Turkish ranges.
- Compact & space-saving commercial grinder
- 98mm flat burrs
- Grinds from Turkish to cold brew ranges
- Bags are simply clamped into the bag holder
- The cleaning of the spout is simply done with the bag holder
- Grind adjustment to the desired fineness is easily done by turning the grind adjustment knob
- The hoppers can be locked with a slide plate to enable an easy exchange of hoppers with different grinding goods
- Perfect for espresso, filter, batch brew, and cupping
- Smaller stature fits more compact settings and saves space
- EK43S coffee grinder
- Removable hopper
- Grounds catch tray
- User Manual
- Burr size: 98mm
- Burr type: Flat
- Burr material: Cast steel
- Burr lifespan: ~13,500 lbs
- Average grind speed: 19 - 21 g/s
- Hopper capacity: 800 g
- Dimensions: 14.6" (W) x 22.8" (H) x 16" (D)
- Weight: 54 lbs
- RPM: 1450 - 1760
- Volts: 100 - 120
- Watts: 1300
- Certifications: CE, CB, ETL Safety, ETL Sanitization
All new Mahlkonig grinders include 1-year parts warranty.
Each grinder is factory tested and calibrated with actual coffee beans prior to being sold. Therefore, it is normal to have some coffee residue/dust/particles leftover from the calibration process in a "factory new" grinding machine.