Mahlkonig Guatemala Coffee Shop Grinder
- BRAND NEW!
- Financing Available (Learn More)
- Free Warranty
- Free Shipping
- Price Match Guarantee
- Authorized Mahlkönig Dealer
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Mahlkönig presents a redesigned version of the popular Guatemala shop grinder. The classic went through a face-lift while keeping loved and proven technical specifications. In addition to a new design, this classic comes with a new burr geometry, increased hopper capacity, and a sleek full-aluminum body for maximum longevity.
This grinder has been around in some form from Mahlkonig for years. It’s a solid well-built grinder that puts out a really nice product. It has a 2 lb. hopper and with 71mm Ditting Burrs, it grinds 2.5 lbs./min.
Optimal for use in shops for batch brew, roasteries for bag grinding, and cupping laboratories
- Almost residue-free grinding due to vertical burrs
- Spout with metal knocker and bag clamp for the perfect hold of the coffee bag
- Height-adjustable and removable table for flexible positioning of the coffee grounds container or a bag
- Grind settings recommendation labeled on the grinder
- Color: Matte Black
- Idle speed: 3500 rpm (60 Hz)
- Burr diameter: 71 mm
- Burr material: Special steel
- Average grinding capacity*: approx. 800-900 g/min
- Bean hopper capacity: approx. 900 g
- Voltage: 100-127 V // 60 Hz // 1~ // 1100 W
- Dimensions: 8.6"W x 24.4"H x 12.99"D
- Net weight: 61.7 lbs.
- Product Sheet
- User Manual
We have a few units in stock that will ship within 1-2 business days. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions as stock level and leads times can change without notice.
WARRANTY: All new Mahlkonig grinders include 1-year parts and labor warranty.
PLEASE NOTE: Each grinder is factory tested and calibrated with actual coffee beans prior to being sold. Therefore, it is normal to have some coffee residue/dust/particles leftover from the calibration process in a "factory new" grinding machine.