Mahlkonig Guatemala Coffee Shop Grinder
- Want to chat with our experts? Schedule a Consultation
- Need Financing? Apply Here
- See a better price? Apply for a Price Match
- 12 Month Parts Warranty
Mahlkönig presents a redesigned version of the popular Guatemala shop grinder. The classic went through a face-lift while keeping loved and proven technical specifications. In addition to a new design, this classic comes with a new burr geometry, increased hopper capacity, and a sleek full-aluminum body for maximum longevity. This commercial grinder has been around in some form from Mahlkonig for years. It’s a solid, well-built grinder with a 2 lb. hopper and with 71mm Ditting Burrs, it grinds 2.5 lbs./min.
Guatemala Coffee Shop Grinder Features
- Optimal for use in shops for batch brew, roasteries for bag grinding, and cupping laboratories
- Almost residue-free grinding due to vertical burrs
- Spout with metal knocker and bag clamp for the perfect hold of the coffee bag
- Height-adjustable and removable table for flexible positioning of the coffee grounds container or a bag
- Grind settings recommendation labeled on the grinder
- Mahlkonig Guatemala Coffee Shop Grinder
- User Manual
- Burr diameter: 71 mm
- Burr type: Flat
- Burr material: Special steel
- Hopper capacity: 900 g
- Average grinding capacity: approx. 800-900 g/min
- RPM: 3500
- Volts: 100 - 127
- Watts: 1100
- Dimensions: 8.6"W x 24.4"H x 12.99"D
- Net weight: 61.7 lbs.
All new Mahlkonig grinders include 1-year parts warranty.
Each grinder is factory tested and calibrated with actual coffee beans prior to being sold. Therefore, it is normal to have some coffee residue/dust/particles leftover from the calibration process in a "factory new" grinding machine.