Marco SP9 Pour-Over Coffee Brewer with Boiler
- Want to chat with our experts? Schedule a Consultation
- Need Financing? Apply Here
- See a better price? Apply for a Price Match
- 24-Month Parts Warranty
The Marco SP9 is an automated coffee brewer built for commercial environments that want to offer by-the-cup pour-overs in high-volume atmospheres. Consisting of single or twin brewing heads and a 6 liter under-counter boiler, the SP9 allows for precision brewing with the use of two rotary knobs: one measures time while the other measures volume. The SP9 also uses a patented water re-circulation technology to maintain exact water temperature. This offers users the ability to start a pour-over and walk away to perform other tasks, knowing that each brew will be precise and as good as the last.
Marco SP9 Features
- Compatible with most pour-over devices
- Adjustable shelf height
- Precise water temperature
- Preset brewing times
- Preset volumes
- Pre-infusion capable
- Brew volumes range from 150 to 750 mL
- 9 pulses per brew
- SP9 Brew Head (single or twin)
- SP9 Under-Counter Boiler
- Brewing Shelf
- Silicone Shower Heads (2 per head)
- Connection Hoses
- Mounting Brackets & Hardware
- User Manual
- Cups per hour (single): 25
- Cups per hour (double): 50
- Immediate draw-off: 1 gallon
Head dimensions (H x W x D): 16.5" x 5.2" x 7.5" (per head)
- Boiler dimensions (H x W x D): 22.2" x 6" x 15.5"
- Boiler capacity: 6 liters
- Tap to counter distance: 8.8"
- Power: 220V; 2400W
- Plug type: L6-20P
- Plumbing requirements: 3/8" compressions or 3/8" John Guest
All new machines include a 24-month parts warranty.