Mavam Steam Under-Counter Machine
The Mavam steam unit was created as an addition to your Mavam espresso machine to crush long lines or as an individual unit perfect for tea and chocolate shops.
The Mavam Steam unit was created with specific end-users in mind:
- One that already has their espresso needs met but needs expanded and efficient steam on their coffee bar
- For establishments like chocolate bars or tea houses that have need of steam power but not with the additional cost and space requirements of a full espresso machine.
- To meet the needs of the rising wave of Matcha Bars and the steaming of every milk under the sun.
Large volumes of temperature adjustable steam are generated by the large 5.5 or 11-liter copper steam boiler and delivered to the 10mm stainless steel cool-touch steam wands by way of our temperature adjustable heated steam lines. This allows you to customize the level of moisture in the steam to create the perfect milk texture.
Optional Pitcher Rinser
With the addition of the built-in pitcher rinser, there is no need for additional purchase and install of a pitcher rinser. It is all in one from the moment it is connected.
- BRAND NEW! (Please see shipping note below)
- Includes Steam Tap, Boiler, and Drip Tray
- Optional Pitcher Rinser assembly
- The unit is available with or without a pitcher rinser in the drain tray
- Product Brochure
- Includes Free Shipping & Free Installation
- Includes a 12-Month Parts & Labor Warranty
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- Size Options: 5.5L Boiler
- Interface Dims.: 9"L x 14"D x 9"H
- Boiler Dims.: 16"L x 18"D x 13"H
- Power: Single Phase, 220 Volt, 17 Amps
- Water supply: 3/8" compression angle stop
FREE SHIPPING & FREE INSTALLATION
Shipping lead time is 4-8 weeks. This is a free shipping, freight-only item and must ship to a lower 48 address to qualify.
Installation Package includes up to 5 hours of certified technician service labor. We will provide a certified technician for your area.
- Plumbing, drain, and electrical must be in placed and complete per the manufacturer's installation specs prior to installation.
- Water filtration is required and not included in the installation package.
The installation package does not include general construction services (including but not limited to electrical wiring, water and drain plumbing, drilling countertops, the installation of other equipment, etc.). Additional travel costs may be required for locations outside of major metro areas.
PLEASE NOTE - This equipment is for professional use only and must be installed in locations where its use and maintenance are restricted to trained personnel. While the equipment is easy to use after install, it must be installed by a factory-certified technician with proper water filtration to validate the warranty.
WARRANTY INFORMATION - Includes 12-month parts and labor warranty.
Please Note: Images are for representation. This machine is not eligible for expedited shipping at this time.
Shipping lead time is 5 -6 Weeks.