Mazzer Mini Timer Espresso Grinder Doser
- Want to chat with our experts? Schedule a Consultation
- Need Financing? Apply Here
- See a better price? Apply for a Price Match
- 12 Month Parts & 1 Month Labor Warranty
The Mazzer Mini is a 250-watt flat burr grinder and doser with stepless grind adjustment, allowing for an infinite number of grind settings. The striking die-cast aluminum frame and body offers exceptional durability, while simultaneously helping the machine to stay quiet by containing noise from the motor.
Mazzer espresso grinders are perhaps the most respected brand of commercial quality espresso grinders available. The Mazzer Mini is a good choice for the espresso enthusiast’s home with a height that fits under most kitchen cabinets. Built to last with only top quality materials, the Mazzer Mini is also feature-rich, capable of producing a proper espresso grind with a step-less collar adjustment that allows for precise dialing in.
Mazzer Mini Timer Features
- Built-in timer switch
- Stepless, micrometrical grinding
- 58mm flat steel burrs
- Heavy duty die-cast aluminum body
- Compact footprint
- Hopper holds 1.3 lbs of coffee
- Dimensions: 18.5"(H) x 6.25"(W) x 7.75"(D)
- Weight: 22.5 lbs
- Grind Adjustments: Stepless Micrometrical
- Hopper Capacity: 1.3 lbs
- Burr Type: 58mm Flat
- Burr Material: Steel
- Burrs Speed: 1400 RPM (50Hz) - 1600 RPM (60Hz)
- Volts: 120
- Watts: 250
- Amps 2.1
- Plug Type: Standard USA 110V
All new Mazzer grinders include 1-year parts and a 30-day labor warranty.
There may be signs of use from the Mazzer factory calibration process, which involves the use of coffee beans. Per Mazzer, each grinder is factory tested and calibrated with actual coffee beans before being sold. Additionally, per Mazzer, it is normal to have some coffee residue, dust, or particles leftover from the calibration process in a "factory new" grinding machine. If you have further questions regarding the calibration process, please contact Mazzer directly.