Nucleus Paragon Pour Over Stand and Chilling Rocks
The Nucleus Paragon Pour Over Stand was developed by Sasa Sestic and Nucleus to enable a new brewing method that focuses on capturing the volatile aroma compounds in coffee that are lost in the brewing process. In their research, they found that by chilling the extraction immediately after the brew phase helped retain components that were previously lost to the high temperatures of the brewing process. The Paragon achieves this by placing a chilling rock directly under the pour over brewer of your choice, creating more aromatic, tasty brews.
Nucleus Paragon Pour Over Stand Features
- The The top tier of the stand allows is compatible with any single server pour over brewer, such as the Hario V60 or Small Origami drippers
- The middle tier is for the unique Paragon Chilling Rock (2 included)
- The bottom tier is for your server
- All tiers are adjustable for whatever brewing equipment and vessels you prefer
- Compatible with most pour over brewing scales as well
- A pour over brewer not included with this kit
- Dimensions: 165mm (W) x 120mm (D) x 260mm (H)
- Material: Lightweight Aluminium alloy
- Includes 2 x Paragon Chilling Rocks standard
- Chilling Rocks are made of food-grade, 304 Stainless Steel with a titanium coating
Includes a 1-year limited warranty from the date of purchase.
May ship in up to 2 packages.