Nuova Simonelli Appia Life 2 Group Semi Automatic Espresso Machine
- Want to chat with our experts? Schedule a consultation HERE.
- Need Financing? Apply for 0%, up to 24 Months HERE.
- See a better price? Apply for a Price Match HERE.
- Free Installation!
- 12 Month Labor & 24 Months Parts Warranty
Semi-Automatic (Standard Appia Life Series): “Semi-automatic” means the barista is in complete control of the machine during the extraction process, both starting and ending the shot according to their trained eye, or by using a separate timer or scale. Semi-auto machines have no programming or automatic steam wand options. This machine is more than capable of delivering high-quality espresso, especially at the hands of a well-trained barista.
- Suitable for: demanding professionals, smaller equipment budgets
- 2 group head configuration, raised groups (included!), black panels
- Semi-automatic operation:
- The barista starts and stops the shot with a push-button interface to achieve the preferred coffee volume
- Manual Dosing means a single button starts & stops espresso shots for use with shot-timers or scales
- Push-Pull Steam System avoids stress on Barista’s hand – press upwards for purging or lock it down for continuous steaming
- The upgraded Cool Touch steam wand is safer and easier to clean
- Reverse Mirror back-plate allows the barista to see inside groups or bottomless portafilters without bending over
- Portafilters are solid chrome-plated brass with an ergonomic molded handle & rubber grip for minimizing stress on Barista’s wrist
- Pressure Gauges display pump & steam pressure, making it easy to check pressure profiles and monitor machine performance
- Stainless Steel + formed ABS body panels on a solid steel frame
- Water connection and drain required
- NSF rated
- Appia Life delivers 13% energy savings and a 20% less environmental impact
- Water filtration is required (sold separately)
- Made in Italy!
2 GROUP SPECIFICATIONS:
- Up to 250 cappuccinos per day
- 31"L x 21"H x 22"D, 71.6 lbs
- Boiler Size: 11 lt
- Power: 220V / 3400W / 17A / Nema 6-20 Plug
2 GROUP TECHNICAL DOCUMENTS:
Please contact email@example.com with any questions. This is a free shipping, freight-only item and must ship to a lower 48 address to qualify.
Installation Package includes up to 5 hours of certified technician service labor. We will provide a certified technician for your area.
- Plumbing, drain, and electrical must be in place and complete per the manufacturer's installation specs prior to installation.
- Water filtration is required and not included in the installation package.
The installation package does not include general construction services (including but not limited to electrical wiring, water and drain plumbing, drilling countertops, the installation of other equipment, etc.). Additional travel costs may be required for locations outside of major metro areas.
Includes standard 2-year manufacturer warranty.
PLEASE NOTE: This equipment is for professional use only and must be installed in locations where its use and maintenance are restricted to trained personnel. While the equipment is easy to use after install, it must be installed by a factory-certified technician with proper water filtration to validate the warranty.