Nuova Simonelli Oscar II Espresso Machine
- Want to chat with our experts? Schedule a consultation HERE.
- Need Financing? Apply HERE.
- See a better price? Apply for a Price Match HERE.
- 12 Month Warranty
Oscar II has been built around the idea of bringing professional quality espresso into the home. Besides the stainless steel & ABS body, the Oscar II hosts a number of useful features that further push the limits of what an affordable home espresso machine can do. Features include an ergonomic steam lever, timed dosage, and improved steam wand. Inside the machine, the Oscar II maintains its professional-sized group head and copper boiler.
- Stainless steel body for durability
- The brewing unit is temperature consistent so you get quality extractions and high steam capacity for velvety foam
- Compact for small spaces making it perfect for home use
- Professional components like a filter holder, temperature group steam wand, and ergonomics such as the push-pull steam wand make this a high-performance machine
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- Temperature-compensated brew system with a timer for quality extractions
- Ergonomic portafilters fit comfortably in the user's hand
- Soft-touch backlit control panel for readability
- Durable stainless steel construction
- 12"L x 16"H x 16"W
- Boiler size: 2 liter
- Amps: 10 Amps
- Hertz: 60 Hertz
- Voltage: 110
- Wattage: 1,200 Watts
- Number of Steam Wands: 1
- Power Input: NEMA 5-15
- Proper water filtration required (sold separately)
Nuova Simonelli Oscar II vs. Musica Espresso Machines
How many cups can prepare in one hour? The manufacturer reports that the average water consumption of this machine is 1 gallon per day, which represents 32 drinks at 4oz per drink. It is suited for Homes, Offices, Mobile Locations, and Small Shops.
WARRANTY: 2-year manufacturer's warranty.
Where can this item ship? This item can ship to customers within the continental United States, as well as Alaska and Hawaii. It cannot be shipped internationally or to freight forwarders in the United States.