Nuova Simonelli Prontobar Touch Super Automatic Espresso Machine
- BRAND NEW!
- Financing Available (Learn More)
- FREE INSTALLATION & FREE SHIPPING
- FREE 2-YEAR PARTS & LABOR WARRANTY* (A $695 value)
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
The Prontobar Touch features a large 7” touch screen display and software created by adopting the best user-experience principles. An intuitive and quick menu guides the barista through the selection of drinks (up to 20), personalizing the icons, and the name of each drink. The machine is also appropriate for the needs of hotels, offices, restaurants, cafes, and more.
Operating and programming Prontobar Touch is as easy as using a smartphone.
- Suitable for high volume restaurants, coffee shops, quick-serve locations, office environments, and event venues
1 step machines will add milk to milk-based beverages automatically (requires a milk cooler, sold separately)
- 2 step machines require the user to steam the milk using the built-in easy cream auto steam
- Touch screen display
- Upgraded Easycream technology
- Greater productivity
- Approximately 13" wide
- Color: Black/Silver
- Volts: 220 (voltage range of 208-240)
- This unit comes with a NEMA 6-20P plug
- Prontobar Spec Sheet
- Prontobar Brochure
- Proper water filtration required (sold separately)
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PRONTOBAR TOUCH VS. PRONTOBAR AMERICA:
Production-wise, the Prontobar America and Prontobar Touch are the same. The main difference is the user interface, with the touch screen on the Touch version. The touch screen allows for an infinite number of drink options, whereas the America, you are limited to six options. The Touch version also comes with the Easy Cream steaming system vs. the Smart Wand on the America version which provides the user with easier and more customizable steaming options.
The proven Easycream technology, which allows the barista to quickly and automatically obtain a dense and velvety milk cream like that of the finest latte art professionals is now also available on Prontobar Touch. More or less hot milk and more or less dense cream can be programmed and assigned to dedicated buttons. Every customer's preference can be met with a touch.
- The Prontobar is made up of a plethora of features, settings, and high-performance parts to deliver a meaningful experience.
- With the introduction of the new pump on the Prontobar, it delivers quiet operation during delivery and increases productivity. The pump also allows the Pentobar to optimize the texture of the cream, as well as the dispensed volume.
- Prontobar has a metal thermo-compensated delivery group that guarantees maximum precision for temperature control leading to consistent quality. Furthermore, refining the shape of some group components ensures improved operability and durability.
- The grinders are made with new technology and special types of steel, so they last longer. They are manufactured to be robust ensuring effective grinding and they are designed to be sufficiently flexible to absorb operational vibrations.
- The electronic Prontobar is improved with new features that provide greater control of the movement of the group and make it even easier to maintain.
- The Prontobar touch comes standard with a digital touch display that can be sorted and programmed to make the drink of your choice, insuring a variety of choices.
- Using the touch display one can program the dose, brewing temp, steam temp, and group temp.
- The automatic washing program saves time especially at the end of a workday.
- The machine’s automatic on-and-off time setting along with a standby function saves energy and the planet.
- Setting the tamping force has never been easier using the display.
FREE SHIPPING & FREE INSTALLATION
Shipping lead time is 5-10 business days. This is a free shipping, freight only item and must ship to a lower 48 address to qualify.
Installation Package includes up to 5 hours of certified technician service labor. We will provide a certified technician for your area.
- Plumbing, drain, and electrical must be in placed and complete per manufacturer's installation specs prior to installation.
- Water filtration is required and not included in the installation package.
The installation package does not include general construction services (including but not limited to electrical wiring, water and drain plumbing, drilling countertops, the installation of other equipment, etc.). Additional travel costs may be required for locations outside of major metro areas.
Includes standard 2-year manufacturer warranty.
PLEASE NOTE - This equipment is for professional use only and must be installed in locations where its use and maintenance is restricted to trained personnel. While the equipment is easy to use after install, it must be installed by a factory-certified technician with proper water filtration to validate the warranty.