OptiPure CTOS-20 20" Carbon Filter Cartridge + Scale Inhibitor
The CTOS-20 is a 20” Drop-In cartridge that reduces sediment down to 0.5-microns and reduces chlorine, taste & odor at a flow rate of 3.0 GPM for 30,000-gallons. The cartridge includes IsoNet®, OptiPure’s patented scale-inhibiting technology, which delivers consistent protection against the precipitation and accumulation of scale and provides a protective barrier to help guard against corrosion.
- BRAND NEW!
- ICE MACHINES
- COFFEE BREWERS
- STEAM EQUIPMENT
- IsoNet® - OptiPure’s patented scale inhibiting the technology protects equipment against scale and corrosion
- Reduces maintenance frequency and cost, and extends equipment life
- Gradient-density depth filtration reduces dirt, rust, and other debris as small as 0.5-microns to assure clean, clear water and protect solenoids, valves, and other fittings against wear and plugging
- Activated carbon filtration makes water taste great and protects equipment against corrosive chlorine
- High capacity cartridge extends filter system life reducing maintenance frequency
- Improves equipment operating efficiency by reducing scale and corrosion
- Generates less waste, only the drop-in cartridge is replaced
- No discarding of metal or plastic quick-change cartridges
- Replacement cartridge cost per gallon is much less than proprietary quick-change filters
- NSF Certified
- Part No. CTOS-20 252-20220
- Please Note: filters are sold individually only
- Product Spec Sheet
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Usually ships in 5-10 business days.
Please note, this item is not available for expedited shipping at this time.
WARRANTY: This item is subject to a 90-day parts warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion.
PLEASE NOTE: OptiPure is now part of the Pentair family of brands. Many well-known Optipure filter systems have been discontinued and/or rebranded under the Pentair Everpure brand. The quality and specifications for all Pentair Everpure filter systems remain extremely high. This change means many OptiPure part numbers will be rebranded as Pentair Everpure. Please reach out to us with any questions - we're here to help!