OptiPure FXI-11 10" Carbon Filter System + Scale Inhibitor
- BRAND NEW!
- Free Shipping
- Free 90-Day Warranty
- Authorized Dealer
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
The FXI-11 is a single-housing water treatment system with a drop-in 10” cartridge that reduces sediment down to 0.5-microns and reduces chlorine, taste & odor at a flow rate of 1.5 GPM for 15,000-gallons. The system includes IsoNet®, OptiPure’s patented scale inhibiting technology, which delivers consistent protection against the precipitation and accumulation of scale and provides a protective barrier to help guard against corrosion.
- ICE – Cubers up to 800 lbs. and Flakers up to 1,000 lbs
- COFFEE – Single to Multiple Brewers up to 1.5 GPM
- STEAM & COMBI OVENS
- IsoNet®, OptiPure’s patented scale-inhibiting technology helps protect equipment against scale and corrosion for the rated capacity of the system
- Reduces maintenance frequency and cost, and extends equipment life
- Gradient-density sediment filtration protects against dirt, rust, and other debris down to 0.5-microns
- High-capacity activated-carbon filtration makes water taste great and protects equipment against corrosive chlorine
- A sturdy mounting bracket and full-flow inlet shut-off valve simplifies installation
- Built-in pressure gauge allows visual monitoring of when filters need to be changed
- Inlet shut-off and depressurization valves make filter replacement quick and simple
- Minimizes waste by only replacing the drop-in cartridge and reusing filter sump
- NSF Certified
- Product Spec Sheet
- Product User Manual
- Part No. FXI-11 160-50105
Usually ships in 5-10 business days.
Please note, this item is not available for expedited shipping at this time.
WARRANTY: This item is subject to a 90-day parts warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion.
PLEASE NOTE: OptiPure is now part of the Pentair family of brands. Many well-known Optipure filter systems have been discontinued and/or rebranded under the Pentair Everpure brand. The quality and specifications for all Pentair Everpure filter systems remain extremely high. This change means many OptiPure part numbers will be rebranded as Pentair Everpure. Please reach out to us with any questions - we're here to help!
Shipping lead time is - Weeks.