Rhino Pitcher Rinser Square 150mm Spinjet
As the smallest pitcher rinser put out by Rhino Coffee Gear, the 150mm Square Spinjet is the perfect space-conscious option for small bench spaces. With a new actuator star design, vessels are now cleaned by the simultaneous spin and spray movement of the Spinjet Valve for a more efficient wash.
Rhino Pitcher Rinser Square Spinjet Features
- The spin and spray action of the Spinjet Valve ensures a thorough cleaning for even the most difficult to clean vessels.
- Easy to install.
- Made with 304 stainless steel for durability.
- Rounded corners prevent cuts; no sharp edges!
- NSF Certified.
- Dimensions: 175mm/ 2.95" (W) x 159mm/ 6.25" (L) x 62mm/ 2.44" (D) approx. (Depth with fittings: 110mm/ 4.33")
- Materials: 304 stainless Steel
- Drain Hose: 25mm/1" size (not included)
- Flow Rate: 120 lph approx.
- 1 x Sink
- 1 x Spinjet Spray Mechanism with Actuator Star
- 1 x John Guest Hose Adapter
- 1 x Drain Outlet
Installation Recommendations From Manufacturer
- Depth Requirements: We recommend at least 150mm of clearance under the bench for basic connection (this includes fall for the drain hose). The actual depth may differ depending on the location of the drain, the location of the water supply, or whether you use an elbow or a straight connector.
- Installation Notes: Due to slight variations in manufacturing design and the varying requirements of bench materials, it is strongly recommended to have the physical pitcher rinser on hand prior to cutting into benchtop surfaces. Bombora does not take responsibility for installation cut-out errors and provides the sizes and dimensions as a layout guide only.
- It is recommended that a Pressure Limiting Valve (PLV - also known as a Pressure Restricting Valve or Water Pressure Regulator) is used when installing on the mains water line.