Schaerer Coffee Art Plus Touchscreen Super Automatic Espresso Machine SCA
- Want to chat with our experts? Schedule a consultation HERE.
- Need Financing? Apply for 0%, up to 24 Months HERE.
- See a better price? Apply for a Price Match HERE.
- Free Installation! See what's included HERE.
- 12 Months Warranty
- Please Contact Us HERE before purchase for technical service availability
The Schaerer Coffee Art Plus Touchscreen is the ultimate blend between performance and design. Packed with features such as finesteam; it allows any user to create perfect espresso-based beverages. Its aesthetic design is ideal for high visibility venues, medium to high volume restaurants, and specialty coffee shops.
The Coffee Art Plus features a steam wand with finesteam air injection and auto shut-off which guarantees consistent milk texture and temperature while allowing users to multitask. The steam wand is manufactured from PEEK steam wand material which dramatically lowers the wand’s surface temperature. Additionally, milk residue easily wipes clean, even later on after steaming. The PEEK steam wand is also much safer to touch right after steaming
Coffee Art Plus Touchscreen Features
- 2-Step Super Automatic Espresso Machine
- 70-80, 16oz cappuccinos/lattes per hour
- Steams 32oz of milk in 1 minute
- Up to 80 programmable selections
- Two hoppers, each with dedicated grinders and 2.2 lbs. capacity
- Automatic espresso cleaning cycle that takes less than 5 minutes
- Aesthetic design for high visibility concepts
- Simple touch screen operation allows even a novice to make great cappuccinos or lattes
- Reminders can be programmed for maintenance activities such as cleaning and water softener changes, increasing operational life, and reducing maintenance costs
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who is the Coffee Art Plus for?
- Drive throughs, hotels, restaurants, fast-casual restaurants, quick-service restaurants, bakeries & coffee shops all can take advantage of the ease of use provided by the Coffee Art Plus.
- When do I need to consider getting more than one?
- If you are exceeding around 150 drinks per day, it may be worth considering a second unit. The issue is that you can only make 1 drink at a time and if you have peak hours of the day, having only 1 group head available can delay service significantly.
- How does it compare to other machines in this category?
- The Coffee Art Plus really shines in its support and reliability. It's one of the most well supported super automatic espresso machines on the market and highly durable, making it well worth the price.
- How long will this machine last?
- As long as proper water filtration is maintained and preventative maintenance is performed, we would expect around 7-10 years of life.
- Dimensions: 17" (W) x 22" (D) x 28" (H)
- Volts: 220, 60Hz
- Watts: 6000
- Amps: 30
- Recommended plug: NEMA L6-30
- Plug/outlet sold separately
- 3/8” compression dedicated cold water line with shut-off valve required
- Proper water filtration required (sold separately)
- Coffee Art Plus Touch Product Brochure
- Coffee Art Plus Touch User Manual
- Coffee Art Plus 2 Step Utility Specifications
- Coffee Art Plus Touch Daily Cleaning Instructions
All new Schaerer espresso machines come with a 1-year parts and labor warranty from the original order date. The absence of water filtration voids this warranty.
This equipment is for professional use only and must be installed in locations where its use and maintenance are restricted to trained personnel. While the equipment is easy to use after install, it must be installed by a factory-certified technician with proper water filtration in order to validate the warranty.