Urnex Cafiza Espresso Machine Cleaning Powder 20oz.
Regular price $19.99
A backflush detergent eliminates residue in group heads, valves, and lines.
- Eliminates coffee residue and oils from espresso machine groupheads, valves, and lines
- Keeps screens and filters clear for even extraction
- Can also be used to make a soaking solution to clean portafilters, baskets, screens, and other parts
- Formulated for an optimal balance of solubility and foaming
- Size: 566 g jar (20 oz).
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
How to Backflush:
- Insert blind filter in portafilter and add up to 1/2 teaspoon (3 g) of Cafiza Powder.
- Insert portafilter into group head. Activate brew cycle for 10 seconds. Stop 10 seconds. Repeat 5 times.
- Remove portafilter and activate brew cycle and rinse portafilter in stream of water from group head.
- Reinsert portafilter without cleaning powder. Activate brew cycle for 10 seconds. Stop 10 seconds. Repeat 5 times.
- Replace blind filter with standard basket. Make a cup of espresso to remove any traces of cleaner.
- Discard espresso - do not drink.
How to Clean Parts and Accessories:
- Create a soaking solution using 6 g of powder for every liter of hot water.
- Place dirty part in the cleaning solution. If soaking a portafilter, do not submerge the handle.
- Allow the part to soak for 30 minutes.
- Remove the part and rinse with fresh water.