Wega Polaris Xtra EVD Auto Volumetric Espresso Machine
Polaris: a coffee machine with character, with heart, and able to give personality to any location. In addition to the backlit keypad system, it also presents a completely revised design: the body becomes aerodynamic and futuristic, with the possibility of a particular game of RGB LEDs on the side panel that makes it unique in its kind.
- BRAND NEW!
- Financing Available (Learn More)
- Free 12-Month Parts & 90-Day Labor Warranty
- Free Freight Shipping
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- Raised Groups
- LCD Display
- White LED Side Panel Lights
- Mixing Valve
- Optional autosteam wands
- 4 programmable doses per group
- Manual brewing buttons
- Hot water tap with programmable electronic dosing
- The automatic group washing cycle
- Two stainless steel steam wands with slide lever control tap
- Auto level and volumetric pump
- Single boiler, the heat exchange system
- Pre-infusion technology
- Joystick/lever style steam knobs
- Barista downlights
- Temperature stabilized groups (thermosiphon)
- Manual pressure stat
- Color: Black
- Wega Polaris Product Sheet
- Wega Polaris Brochure
- Water filter kit sold separately
- Part No. POLARIS XTRA
2-GROUP EVD SPECIFICATIONS:
- Total Wattage: 4,800 watts
- Heating Element: 4,400 watt
- Boiler: 9.5 ltr
- Net Weight: 180 lbs
- Approx Ship Weight: 260 lbs
- Measurements W x D x H: 29.5"x 22.5" x 21.25"
- Power: 220 volt/20.9 amps
3-GROUP EVD SPECIFICATIONS:
- Total Wattage: 5,350 watts
- Heating Element: 5,000 watt
- Boiler: 15.5 ltr
- Net Weight: 220 lbs
- Approx Ship Weight: 300 lbs
- Measurements W x D x H: 39.0" x 22.5" x 21.25"
- Power: 220 volt/ 23.2 amps
Shipping lead time is 1-2 weeks. This is a free shipping, freight-only item and must ship to a lower 48 address to qualify.
PLEASE NOTE - This equipment is for professional use only and must be installed in locations where its use and maintenance are restricted to trained personnel. While the equipment is easy to use after install, it must be installed by a factory-certified technician with proper water filtration to validate the warranty.
WARRANTY INFORMATION - Includes a 1-Year Parts and 90-Day Labor Warranty.
Please Note: Images are for representation.
OPTIONAL INSTALLATION PACKAGE
Installation Package includes up to 5 hours of certified technician service labor. We will provide a certified technician for your area.
- Plumbing, drain, and electrical must be in place and complete per the manufacturer's installation specs prior to installation.
- Water filtration is required and not included in the installation package.
The installation package does not include general construction services (including but not limited to electrical wiring, water and drain plumbing, drilling countertops, the installation of other equipment, etc.). Additional travel costs may be required for locations outside of major metro areas.
Please Note: Photos are for representation only.
Shipping lead time is 7 -14 Days.